Development on version 1.x (France edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
jontsuba
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2014 18:52

volan123 wrote:Epicly done mate! Really liked your video! Gotta love the typical French canals and the dirt roads along the rivers... awesome! Anyways, how far are you from reaching Clermont? :)
Anyway, even though he might be only 80 km away from Clermont, his next priority I presume will be finishing all the network north of those cities, between the A10 (Paris-Bordeaux) and the A6 (Paris-Lyon). Later on, I suppose he'll make Limoges and Clermont and connect them with the E70 between Bordeaux and Lyon. But remember that making cities is the most time consuming part of the job.

rarespetrosanu

22 Oct 2014 19:37

I believe that Kutchek is the most experienced developer of all , has some skills
His France will contain in the end of the project many many landscapes , i think it will be the most detailed country

Superdavecan

22 Oct 2014 20:06

Something else for Kutchek... even if you save this for the very end (hopefully not, because this is necessary), can you please build the A1 connecting Paris with Lille, and delete the country roads that SCS built? Although I understand that SCS wanted to create a balance between motorways and country roads, it's just wrong that the A1, one of the most important motorways in France, was not built. I really think this needs to be fixed, and hope that you've noticed this problem too.

Please please please? :D

jontsuba
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2014 08:45

By the way, could you post a snapshot of the world map to see how the network is evolving?

Kutchek

23 Oct 2014 09:19

Thanks for all comments :mrgreen:

Here is a map of the work done and mapped. I put dotted roads that need to be made ​​now before beginning the cities.
I do north junction between Beaulieu and Auxerre east on the A6 (Paris - Lyon) on an existing junction of SCS.
I also have to make the connection between Montlucon and Dijon (on A6 or Dijon if possible)
Then I would not be too far from Clermont and will require me to do the junction with Lyon.
At this point, I could deliver my work to players
Attachments
carte_fr.jpg
carte_fr.jpg (299.09 KiB) Viewed 2921 times

LOK330

23 Oct 2014 09:22

I really love it!! I want to see Futuroscope in ETS2 future.............

Kutchek

23 Oct 2014 09:49

It's silly rabbits effect? :lol:

Westheim

24 Oct 2014 19:10

Hadn't played the game at all since I got my new laptop in March, but now reinstalled along with the newest ProMods a few days ago. Got a job from Portsmouth to Le Mans, and hadn't been that far west in France before. I really have to say, the city of Cherbourg, and the road to Le Mans with the small towns is about the most beautiful thing in the entire game now, and really puts the uninspired original German parts of the game to shame.

Plus, I drove that with an English truck and still manged to get to Le Mans without killing anybody.

Keep up the stellar work! :D

volan123
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2014 19:25

Just went for the first time to Bordeaux, and I must say it looks so good it's like really being there IRL! I can't say with words how I love your work! Words cannot describe the feeling whilst driving through France! Excellent work Kutchek! I'm proud of you for making France much better that SCS stock one! I wish you good luck with future mapping of France! Someday, we might take a drive from Paris to Marseille and enjoy the fantastic scenery thanks to you Kutchek! Once again, great work! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Kutchek

01 Nov 2014 15:35

Road between Beaulieu-sur-Loire and A6 is finished. I have done 2 small villages ( Bonny-sur-Loire and Toucy ) and city of Auxerre .

Now I am working on road Between Montluçon and Dijon

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information