Add the city Kalundborg, Zealand, Denmark?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mmik
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2015 12:09

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the city "Kalundborg", located at Zealand in Denmark to the mod some time in the future?

As it is, a large part of Denmarks cemical industri is located there, and as it is now, there is only one city at Zealand - Copenhagen - in your mod.

Kalundborg is located here: http://map.krak.dk/s%C3%B8g/kalundborg
Do´nt take life to seriously - nobody get´s out alive anyway.

realdeal350
Developer

25 Jan 2015 12:20

Don't think it would fit within the island.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

LoaderSaints

25 Jan 2015 14:32

I have to agree with realdeal350. The city wouldn't fit in as Denmark is already pretty dense.

martinusK

25 Jan 2015 14:40

Kalundborg could fit but only with one or two companies - and IMO i wouldn't have added Holstebro and Viborg, but rather coastal cities like Thisted and Klitmøller, and, the currently discussed city Kalundborg.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

mmik
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2015 18:48

I don´t see why it should not fit in. There would´nt bee anymore density on Zealand, than e.g. Jutland, and "in real life" there is way more indystri (mostly cemical) in Kalundborg than in e.g. Holsterbro and Viborg.
Do´nt take life to seriously - nobody get´s out alive anyway.

Superdavecan

25 Jan 2015 20:33

I'm not in favour of adding any more cities to Denmark, unless SCS has done so in the DLC. Denmark is already the best-represented country on the map by far, and precious resources within the team would be better used working elsewhere on the map.

At this point, due to work being halted in Scandinavia pending the DLC, and work being halted in the UK and Ireland because SCS is also working in that area, I'm more in favour of France being finished and Italy being expanded. And of course, let's not forget the ARP which will make Germany so much more realistic... :) I think the devs are treating that with a very high priority. I'm also in favour of a BRP, which would significantly improve Belgium and the Netherlands, countries which are both under-represented in the game and could do with a major overhaul, in the same way that Germany is being overhauled with the ARP.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information