GB 2.0

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Dzeta

22 May 2015 15:49

Hi, I search a lot of timethe topic about the rebuild of the Great Britain. Where is it ? Thanks :d

Horizon™
Developer

22 May 2015 15:54

Actually,use search button....BTW, GB and Ireland is halted(progress stopped) ,because of works SCS is doing. It be re-builded after the work of SCS will get into game.

NEXT TIME,DON'T MAKE SILLY TOPICS and use search button instead...Thank you...
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Dzeta

22 May 2015 16:03

Oh, i don't know that they stopped that. But after, please be not brutal like that. Thanks

breizhanguk
Donation rank:

22 May 2015 16:24

Yes i agree, DeusHorizon please try to measure your words. We are not ALL yet familiar with ALL the forum's functionalities.

Horizon™
Developer

22 May 2015 16:33

Did I said to you something? No.... Just said what you need sometimes look around the forum and find search button,because we have too much "Free-posting" topics nowadays... Just don't understand,how you even was able to make a topic....Next time,just look...OKAY?
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

22 May 2015 16:41

DeusHorizon wrote:NEXT TIME,DON'T MAKE SILLY TOPICS and use search button instead...Thank you...
@DeusHorizon: You are not a moderator here, so please do not try to act like one. There are plenty of us moderators here who can take care of things much more professionally and courteously.

Thank you.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Horizon™
Developer

22 May 2015 17:01

Just wanted to help :/ Yeah,I'm not moderator,but I'm tired to see same thingy over and over... Sorry about that :/ ,now I feel like criminal :(
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

22 May 2015 19:16

DeusHorizon wrote:Just wanted to help :/ Yeah,I'm not moderator,but I'm tired to see same thingy over and over... Sorry about that :/ ,now I feel like criminal :(
Ah, there's no need to feel "like criminal"...

...juvenile delinquent* maybe... just joking! :lol:

* nepilnamečių nusikalstamo (is that correct translation?)

You cannot possibly be more tired of seeing this behavior than we are, but still we need to temper our own responses so that we keep this a fun and friendly place to visit for everyone. :mrgreen:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

23 May 2015 08:42

No that's not correct since it uses obviously wrong syntactic unit and/or word form. Besides, there is no such exact formal term in Lithuanian AFAIK. It is usually translated as 'chuliganas' a word that should be obvious to you.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

23 May 2015 16:29

LA-MJ wrote:No that's not correct since it uses obviously wrong syntactic unit and/or word form. Besides, there is no such exact formal term in Lithuanian AFAIK. It is usually translated as 'chuliganas' a word that should be obvious to you.
"Roughneck". Thanks for the information. The problem with all 'translation programs' of course is that they are always literal, and cannot make the associative and intuitive leap necessary to provide a culturally correct equivalent. :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information