Benelux Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
La_FuAzz

29 Jul 2015 12:53

Anedrico wrote: But that's just my "i live there, make it" nonesense lol. I'm already happy you guys didnt forget about Beersel (which it's Castle got featured in a comic book).
Suske & Wiske - De Schat Van Beersel :)
My favorite all-time comic book because I got it from my father who's got it from his uncle when he was young!
ImageImage

Anedrico
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2015 13:09

that's the one ;)
Asperger Syndrom person in a country with 0 care for Autism.

Slowly losing my mind but trucking calms me down.

My ETS2 Gallery (Thanks to Moyeszka for hosting the pictures): Virtual Norway

Rocar 512E

29 Jul 2015 21:43

Bramzel wrote:Chipping in here to voice my gratitude for this project, the A28 and Zwolle look fantastic. Thanks for the awesome work guys! I read that the A50 between Zwolle and Arnhem won't be included, is this caused by the limited space in the map?
Yes because you can't overcrowd Holland due to the space, there will be an motorway right next to you due to the scale.

corentin2001

04 Aug 2015 12:47

Je ne sais pas si vous parlez français mais je ne sais pas parler anglais. Il y a plusieurs types de lampadaires belges (éclairages publics) pour les autoroutes et les villes.

martinusK

04 Aug 2015 12:52

Please use English on the forum - although a bit broken, you can use Google Translate.
S'il vous plaît utiliser l'anglais sur le forum - bien qu'un peu cassée, vous pouvez utiliser Google Translate.

The team is working on adding more assets for countries, many countries have already been overridden. Belgium will recieve these assets during the Benelux Rebuilding Project. :)
L'équipe travaille sur l'ajout de plus d'actifs pour les pays, de nombreux pays ont déjà été substituée. Belgique recevoir ces actifs durant le projet de reconstruction du Benelux. :)

(google translate at it's finest)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

PinKPanther

05 Aug 2015 20:30

corentin2001 wrote:Je ne sais pas si vous parlez français mais je ne sais pas parler anglais. Il y a plusieurs types de lampadaires belges (éclairages publics) pour les autoroutes et les villes.
Je traduis pour toi (translating for ya)

There's various types of lighpoles in Belgium for Highways and cities.

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2015 19:00

Nice to see a taste of BRP in 1.96 (Zwolle)!
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

AlexanderPope
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2015 05:58

Wow! I drove all over the Netherlands (and Belgium), and then entered the Zwolle area, and the transition was so incredible I was lost for words. You go from generic kinda-sorta SCS motorway to such a detailed, realistic set of interchanges, it looks exactly like the videos I've seen of the area. You can definitely tell the mappers knew this area intimately, it's probably one of the most shockingly "real" areas with its subtly uncanny details (like the red light you can't enter when you turn right into the town) that wonderfully ground the area. A masterwork, the people on the BRP team are really proving that Promods keeps getting better even when you're like, "okay, this is ridiculously good now, there's no way they can get better." 2.0 tomorrow please! :D (I joke, of course.)
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate,
All but the page prescribed, their present state:
From brutes what men, from men what spirits know:
Or who could suffer being here below?

Bramzel
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2015 08:29

I also tried the A28 from Groningen to Zwolle and I loved it. The 'polder' feeling is great, and Zwolle really feels like its real life counterpart.

Regarding the A1/A50 connection; are there any plans to update that one? Right now the A50 goes over the A1, while in real life it's the other way around. It would also be cool if this were to be a closed off 4-way intersection rather than a 3-way intersection.

Thibkill22

19 Aug 2015 09:00

Hello everyone !
What happening with PH-AMG ?
For it is not there since june and said he would return in five weeks, only one has any news or the BRP and PH-AMG.
:?: :?:
Thibkill22/Vyvalka

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information