Kuba Travels

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

25 May 2014 16:13

Thanks guys, for all your great comments yet again!

But what now?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicol's Volvo to Stavanger, Norge (Stavanger, Norway)

It seems William Nicol was so impressed with my driving, that lent me his new Volvo for a long haul across Scandinavia! Although, he did only lend me one of his back up FH models, not an FH16. Still, can't complain when you love Volvos...

Stick around, cos I think I got some great screens on this run...

Start point Stockholm, Sverige (Stockholm, Sweden)
Truck Volvo FH500 6x2-4 with William Nicol of Aberdeen skin.
Cargo M1128 Stryker MGS, 20 tonnes.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

What do you think?

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

25 May 2014 17:13

I see you like to replicate real life trucks, just like i do :). What's better than driving the real truck, then the replica in a game ;).

Nice one Daf :D
Once a trucker, always a trucker!

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

25 May 2014 18:01

Lovely screens mate! I'm liking the little stories you're giving them. :)

Cool Volvo, did you paint it yourself?

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

25 May 2014 18:49

Thanks! I do like to replicate real life trucks sometimes, unfortunately this is not my own, (I can't skin things :lol:) and recently I've grown a real passion for painting all my trucks uniquely, which brings me to...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Black Tiger" French Roadtrip

This will be the last batch for a few days guys, I'm going to the North of England until Wednesday. I found a Scania 4 Series that had been neglected in a layby a few weeks ago. Now the guys at my garage have got her looking as good as new. With a few new upgrades and a stunning paintjob, I'm naming her "Black Tiger". If you have this mod by the way guys, I absolutely INSIST you have this sound mod, and blast your foot to the floor. I'm not usually a fan of open pipe mods but this one is genuinely epic; http://ets2.lt/en/scania-164l-580-sound-1-2/ Oh, and the horn is epic too ;)

Truck "Black Tiger", a Scania 164L 580 6x2. Mod: http://ets2.lt/en/scania-4-v1-4/
Start point Rennes, France
Destination Nantes, France
Cargo Potatoes, 10 tonnes

Enjoy my last screens for a few days... :)

ImageImageImage

This truck pulls brilliantly well for its age, still a lot of life in her yet.

ImageImageImage

Stunning French scenery! Courtesy of Kutchek of course... ;) Just after Le Mont St Michel, the weather took a turn for the worse.

My graphics took a change for the better, however, when I discovered I could put on the HDR and still keep the same framerate! I also made a couple of minor tweaks on reflections and vegetation detail. I'm loving this new graphics mod though, kind of glad it rained!

ImageImageImage

Blimey! Haven't tried one of these blindside-into-Aldi reverses since TSM.

After a few shunts though, I was done. What a way to end my last run for a few days!

Take care guys, been amazed by your reaction to my screens so far, happy trucking! And of course, let me know what you think ;)
Last edited by KubaJAM on 29 May 2014 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

jasper

26 May 2014 08:35

Stunning shots! , can't say a word , the third image of your first bunch really awesome!
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

27 May 2014 15:58

Sharp looking 4 series. Would love to see some more of it. Don't really drive that particular mod much, but might have to do some more with that sound mod!

Keep it up, see you soon!

:)

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

29 May 2014 17:08

Thanks guys! More screens coming soon.

kolarz105

29 May 2014 20:37

Very nice pic's! I have to try the 4 series in game :)
1984-1991 Opel Kadett E GSi
1975 - 1988 Opel Manta B GSi

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

29 May 2014 20:48

So, I'm back! I've seen some interesting trucks this week; a William Nicol Volvo FH16 tanker (V3 WNT), an Irish truck driving at 70(!)mph, three oversized beams being pulled by Volvos, but in the world of ETS 2, what now?

@Kolarz105, yes! The 4 series is worth a try, and thanks! ;)

DAF Power on the Dutch Coast

I'm here at Amsterdam to finish what I had started a while ago in the blue CF...
I was aiming to get some pics along the Dutch coast to Groningen, the whole reason for me taking this job, :lol: but the 1.10 update resets your position... :roll:
I jumped back into a DAF, this time a brand new truck, with metallic paintjob. Its only a short trek but I wanted to see the beauty of the A7. The Dutch windfarms may produce some real power, but they will tremble at the sight of my DAF!

Truck DAF XF 105.510, 6x4, with "Carbon" paintjob, £9,000.
Start point Amsterdam, Nederland
Destination Groningen, Nederland
Trailer Cheetah Fastback

This trip was great, only £6,000 income, but due to the short delivery time and no stops, I was able to cruise at 30mph, even on the motorway, and get some great shots of the sunset on the Dutch coast. Very little traffic, no holdups, well on time, no damage; the run was flawless!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Looking forward to trekking my DAF back to Southampton for a well-earned rest! Will be picking up another truck for my next run.

Take care guys! Let me know what you think as usual. ;)

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

29 May 2014 21:30

Another nice set. Nice one man. I'm enjoying seeing different trucks each time!

Return to “Share the love”

• Information