Memory size

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Bradleytrucky

11 Aug 2023 09:12

Hi everyone newbie here. I play euro trucks on a desktop pc. I want to install pro mods the euro tracks and America/ Canada. What size memory would I need as my desktop runs euro truck ok. How do I install pro mods, sorry not done this before, much appreciated thanks. :D

Dieks77
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2023 14:32

Hello!
I have played ETS2 with Promods without issues on a 16GB ram system.

ETS2 Promods Europe itself, and the Trailer and Company pack, takes about 9,1GB diskspace.
If you want both for ATS and ETS2 and the other optional packs that will obviously increase.

There is an extensive install guide for ETS2 here, you can mostly ignore the version number as the process itself does not change.
viewtopic.php?t=3852

NB. ETS2 and ATS have been updated recently and ProMods update is still in development.
If you REALLY want you can change the version in the game properties in Steam (Right Click game from library, properties, Beta, change to 1.47x), make sure if using any other mods these are still supporting this version as well.
Last edited by Dieks77 on 11 Aug 2023 14:49, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information