On the road with Ebersmeyer Transporte & Spedition

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Johnny_91
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2016 12:25

Hi,

Since one week now i`m on promods and finally switched from the Reislord map and the 1.23 gameversion to the actual gameversion. What can i say ? pure awesomeness, what promods has created in germany. That was enough for me to finally switch to promods and not to stick to old gameversions anymore. :)

So i gonna post screenshots of my journeys here and maybe write little storys about it.

What about the company that i`m working for ? The company named Ebersmeyer is located in Osnabrück and we have a fleet of about 90 trucks. Most of the fleet have upgraded in the last year to Euro6 Trucks. The Mercedes Actros MP4 was the choice of my boss, so the most of our fleet comes from Stuttgart. The Loadingplaces that we are driving for, are fixed, so we know where we load and how it`s done there, or sometimes even not. Customers are distributed all over Europe, even in the high nords of Finnland we have some. So if you encounter a trip to Viitasaari, don`t mind. ;)

As i`m new at Ebersmeyer i don`t really much know the customers and other unloadingplaces yet, but time will come. :)

Starting on monday at 08:30. Papers, checking the truck where done and i`m off. Have to load in Bremerhaven, from there its going to France. In France i will have three unloadingplaces, named Orleans, Tours and Portiers. After that i have a backload sheduled for friday in Le Mans for another three customers in Germany. In Bremerhaven it was really a mess. Didn`t know the loadingplace, so it was really a pain in the ass. Have waited there 5!!! hours till they called my loadingplace over the beeper that i have become by the porter when i have arrived. After loading i decided with my booker to drive back to the company and make my 9 hours of break there. It was ok he said, many drivers do so, because the A1 has no parking areas to sleep and rest till Belgium, and also at night finding a parking place, you know the deal. So as you can see a very rewarding day. :lol: Now i get a shower at Ebersmeyer and go to sleep. :)

Return to “Share the love”

• Information