I was thoroughly impressed

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Puffinmon
Donation rank:

06 Feb 2017 23:55

Just a little backstory.
I hail from a little village in the Faroe Islands called Oyndafjørður.
And yesterday i saw Squirrel play your mod. As soon as i saw the fact that the Faroes and Iceland was a part of the mod i HAD to get it and make it work, if only to see how you guys had made my tiny little country.
And i must say that Holy Shiiiiit, you bloody included my tiny village.
Oyndafj.jpg
Oyndafj.jpg (66.7 KiB) Viewed 865 times
It only holds about 170 people and only have one proper workplace, which is the salmon farm you can see in the middle of the water.
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (98.86 KiB) Viewed 865 times
I have placed and old picture of mine for comparison, just to show the lvl of craftsmanship from the dev.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for this wonderful product, and to let who ever reads this that somewhere far from home sits a Faroese with a giant smile on his face.

ScuL
Founder

07 Feb 2017 00:24

I am so happy to see a post like this. This is really why we set out to make this mod.. authentic representation of every European country, even including small states like the Faroer Islands!

I would imagine in small community like that if your newspapers got wind of it they would probably devote a piece to it :)

Glad you are enjoying our mod :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Share the love”

• Information