Screenshots By Hakan

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Hakan

12 Jun 2018 18:40

My Story-Week's First Bunch. Celik Logistics Europe, Benelux, Balkans. Part.1
This week, i worked quite Hard, Delivered 6 New MAN TGX Trucks to Romania
with 3 Trucks every truck i bringed to Romania, 2 TGX XXL E6 4 TGX XLX E6.
From MAN AG Factory Germany Nurnberg to MDG Logistics S.r.l. Cluj-Napoca, Romania
it takes two Nights to arrive maybe Rest times Border zones etc.. after Delivered Petrol To MDG Logistics
Further, hanged around Benelux and Slovakia. and we Producted New Sister-Company, Ö.Z. Trans Beverlo Beringen my home City
My Family name is Celikoglu, and my Mom's were Öz, and so i wanted a Sister Company from my Mom side :D and i Ordered Special
Iveco Stralis XP, NP-LNG and Normal Hi-Way with a Special Livery Design the Colors my Mom loves and something Cute on side Spoilers.
After i Intrude that to you all share some Pictures of an 6th Hand Scania 4-Series based on Fregaropa's ex Hovotrans Scania. and Some
Screenies from Nieminen Kuljetuusliike Firm owner by Niepa ya know my Company Partner ;) so let's start with the First Trip quite long one enjoy it.

Trip.1 Two MAN TGX XLX E6 8+8 16Ton Nurnberg, Germany MAN AG Factory > Cluj-Napoca Romania MDG Logistics S.r.l. €1,500+420 = €4,215.-
DAF XF SC E5 105.460 FT Low deck Blue Truck Transporter Trailer

So leaving the MAN Factory in Nurnberg, in the dark with the First truck brothers leavin thier Home!

Leaving nurnberg Centrum i don't really know the hour i think it's around 4 or 3:21 at Clock

Entering the International Highway traffic to Austria

Stopped for WC and some Snacks to buy

Heading on to Austria near to (D) Passau Suben (A)

Republic of Osterreich. Not long after arrived to Border, further to Europabrucke just European Station like we stopped in rl
German Austrian border. Checks and papers work waiting for that now

Happily didn't took so long 60 Minutes because there was 3-2 Heavy Transporters Trucks and i had just Trucks was Trsnporting.

Storming in the Tunnel

Slowly running to Morning and it's little foggy gray Wall what you call it.

Republic of Magyarorszag Enter the Magyar Country!

The MANs at back are Jumping little by little with their Parts that causes to Jump mostly cabins forward backward
Up down so nice and Framed :) well this Trailer is not a good to Transport Trucks on it, because in realife ive seen such Trucks are
Half seperated i mean the Transporters Rigids it's some trucks's cabins is little cuted for fit trucks that shall not pass 4,00 4,20 Meters height

It's lighter, foggy and it's raining since 30 Minutes in hungary near Siofok Municipality

Making some Progress.. to Budapest Ring

And i'm in the Budapest Ring!

The Rain is slowly hielding up just wetty Roads love that waterfalls of the Vehicles!

So it's time to take nap, the Driving time is full for the Tachograph. 11 Hours sleep is too much.... but i don't sleep neither a 3-5 Hours :/

On the next night warming up the Engine soon ready to Move
Image[

the Highway ended but didn't seen it just a little on the Local Roads and i'm in the Border

And i have arrived to the Border of Hungary to Romania near Oradea.

The Password Controls Load Papers Controls took more than i expect, i entered Border at 23:26
Now i'm leaving like 6:20 the border to Romania it's really a night waiting..

After Oradea, you come to Cluj-Napoca very soon to there

Arrival to Cluj Centru

Founed the Street where MDG Logistics is located. Entering the Base..

So Parked to their Service Garage to Unload their New Trucks. soon i head back to Nurnberg for the Second Truck.

Before ending this Part, didn't took much pictures at the Base, it's Quite High Secured Firm and it looks like a big Firm
too like Celik Logistics. Some pictures with Permission of the Office and Porter they have a nice Base over here.

End of the Part.1

Hakan

14 Jul 2018 13:25

My Story-Week's Second Bunch. Celik Logistics Europe, Benelux, Balkans. Part.2
From MAN AG Factory Germany Nurnberg to MDG Logistics S.r.l. Cluj-Napoca, Romania
it takes two Nights to arrive maybe Rest times Border zones etc.. after Delivered Petrol To MDG Logistics
Further, hanged around Benelux and Slovakia. and we Producted New Sister-Company, Ö.Z. Trans Beverlo Beringen my home City
My Family name is Celikoglu, and my Mom's were Öz, and so i wanted a Sister Company from my Mom side :D and i Ordered Special
Iveco Stralis XP, NP-LNG and Normal Hi-Way with a Special Livery Design the Colors my Mom loves and something Cute on side Spoilers.
After i Intrude that to you all share some Pictures of an 6th Hand Scania 4-Series based on Fregaropa's ex Hovotrans Scania. and Some
Screenies from Nieminen Kuljetuusliike Firm owner by Niepa ya know my Company Partner ;) so let's start with the First Trip quite long one enjoy it.

Trip.2 Two MAN TGX XLX E6 8+8 16Ton Nurnberg, Germany MAN AG Factory > Cluj-Napoca Romania MDG Logistics S.r.l. €1,500+420 = €4,215.-
MAN TGX XLX E6 18.440 Normal Blue Truck Transporter Trailer

Arrived to the MAN Factory in Nurnberg and took the Second Truck to Deliver Next new MANS to MDG Logistics in Cluj. This
Time leaving at the Afternoon instead of the night. Heading to the International Highway Traffic to Austria agian if i can out of Centrum.

Three Brothers Leaving their Born Place!

Entering to the Snellbahn!

Being spotted! heading to the Same Directions surely need take some Deroutes for the height of load..

Very busy Traffic out here.

A Great evening with Great Sunset.. but the Fuel Consumpting is little bad because load is higher
Than the Truck maybe at the next stop i'l raise up the Roof Spoiler, that wil help hopefully on Consumpting Fuel
Had to do that at began of this Trip, forgot one moment next stop wil be ready ;)

Why is everyone braking so hard it makes Dangerous for me

Passing to Republic of Osterreich

It's now darker and i need to more Carefully with the Bridges,
This Route goes Straight Wien and to Nickelsdorf to HU border Like in Realife ;)

Just side of the highway Ausfahrt, and there is a small place to park there i did my Must-Allowed Pauze. Looks different

And really dark too. And i Raised the roof spoiler too hope it wil be better on Fuel happily you don't see many difference due it's a New Euro 6 MAN ;) but i don't know what i should do on next trip because that ones are XXL Cabins hope that doesn't Affect much on Fuel.

So it's time to head up entering back to Snellbahn

Yeah Posing, in!

I'm just outside Wien i'm on the Ring of International Tranzit Routes to Hungary Slovakia & Bohemia,
and here Saw the OMV Petrol Bases as in realife!

And arrived to border but not entered yet last Fuel Station before border Shell. no Controls
Just need Vinjettes and il go sleep at border Parking it's safer than normal Parkings now Fueling up and walked a bit

Many Tourists even in this Season, sleeping now some are at the Hotel etcc..

Parked up and soon i close my Curtains ..

I Can see the old Borderpost's that arent in use looks so great when i'm looking to borders :D

So It's morning a bit Sunny entering the Autopalya to Budapest. and just i got MDG Logistics Cluj on the Line.
They asked if i can Bring one of their Employees from Mercedes-Benz Truck Service in Gyor to them and surely accepted it was on my way too

Well that Call was really took much Cents because i was outside country where from i was Called.
now heading Slowly trough to Old Border Perrons ..

Passed the border after some Kilometers il enter Gyor Centrum

Just picked up that Employee of MDG Logistics now heading back to Autopalya now i'm not alone atleast!

He talks very good English so i can talk with him he was Friendly too but much busy with his Laptop :roll:

Engine Screaming go away Stupid EV Vehicles!

Slowly nearing to Budapest Ring

I'm on the Budapest Ring and i noticed that the Fuel is Consumpting better :)

Different Routes to take always at Budapest Rings ..

Ah here is that how the Highway Ends it's really strange in my Eyes how it ends however it's quite Unique for me :)

Arrived to the Romanian border, Controles ..

Just a little drive and i'l arrive soon to Cluj-Napoca

Entering the base of MDG Logistics S.r.l. Cluj-Napoca delivered their next two TGX inside safe and nice.

End of the Part.2

Hakan

19 Jul 2018 19:06

My Story-Week's Second Bunch. Celik Logistics Europe, Benelux, Balkans. Part.2

Trip.2 Two MAN TGX XLX E6 8+8 16Ton Nurnberg, Germany MAN AG Factory > Cluj-Napoca Romania MDG Logistics S.r.l. €1,500+420 = €4,215.-
MAN TGX XLX E6 18.440 Normal Blue Truck Transporter Trailer

Arrived to the MAN Factory in Nurnberg and took the Second Truck to Deliver Next new MANS to MDG Logistics in Cluj. This
Time leaving at the Afternoon instead of the night. Heading to the International Highway Traffic to Austria agian if i can out of Centrum.

Three Brothers Leaving their Born Place!

Entering to the Snellbahn!

Being spotted! heading to the Same Directions surely need take some Deroutes for the height of load..

Very busy Traffic out here.

A Great evening with Great Sunset.. but the Fuel Consumpting is little bad because load is higher
Than the Truck maybe at the next stop i'l raise up the Roof Spoiler, that wil help hopefully on Consumpting Fuel
Had to do that at began of this Trip, forgot one moment next stop wil be ready ;)

Why is everyone braking so hard it makes Dangerous for me

Passing to Republic of Osterreich

It's now darker and i need to more Carefully with the Bridges,
This Route goes Straight Wien and to Nickelsdorf to HU border Like in Realife ;)

Just side of the highway Ausfahrt, and there is a small place to park there i did my Must-Allowed Pauze. Looks different

And really dark too. And i Raised the roof spoiler too hope it wil be better on Fuel happily you don't see many difference due it's a New Euro 6 MAN ;) but i don't know what i should do on next trip because that ones are XXL Cabins hope that doesn't Affect much on Fuel.

So it's time to head up entering back to Snellbahn

Yeah Posing, in!

I'm just outside Wien i'm on the Ring of International Tranzit Routes to Hungary Slovakia & Bohemia,
and here Saw the OMV Petrol Bases as in realife!

And arrived to border but not entered yet last Fuel Station before border Shell. no Controls
Just need Vinjettes and il go sleep at border Parking it's safer than normal Parkings now Fueling up and walked a bit

Many Tourists even in this Season, sleeping now some are at the Hotel etcc..

Parked up and soon i close my Curtains ..

I Can see the old Borderpost's that arent in use looks so great when i'm looking to borders :D

So It's morning a bit Sunny entering the Autopalya to Budapest. and just i got MDG Logistics Cluj on the Line.
They asked if i can Bring one of their Employees from Mercedes-Benz Truck Service in Gyor to them and surely accepted it was on my way too

Well that Call was really took much Cents because i was outside country where from i was Called.
now heading Slowly trough to Old Border Perrons ..

Passed the border after some Kilometers il enter Gyor Centrum

Just picked up that Employee of MDG Logistics now heading back to Autopalya now i'm not alone atleast!

He talks very good English so i can talk with him he was Friendly too but much busy with his Laptop :roll:

Engine Screaming go away Stupid EV Vehicles!

Slowly nearing to Budapest Ring

I'm on the Budapest Ring and i noticed that the Fuel is Consumpting better :)

Different Routes to take always at Budapest Rings ..

Ah here is that how the Highway Ends it's really strange in my Eyes how it ends however it's quite Unique for me :)

Arrived to the Romanian border, Controles ..

Just a little drive and i'l arrive soon to Cluj-Napoca

Entering the base of MDG Logistics S.r.l. Cluj-Napoca delivered their next two TGX inside safe and nice.

End of the Part.2

Return to “Share the love”

• Information