Mach Style - An American Journey Through Europe

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Mach Style
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2014 07:40

Everyone is making these cool screen shot threads, so I thought Id join in and show off, what many of you say is annoying, some American trucks on European soil!

Hauling a combine harvester to the out skirts of Berlin. Even after 5K miles on my ProMods profile, this was the first time it rained. and boy did it never stop. oh well, made the drive interesting.

My trusted Peterbilt 389 sets off in the night time rain.

long foggy road ahead of us

time to sleep it off and hope the storm passes through. Looks like everyone else had the same idea as well

rain still hasn't stopped and now I ran into heavy traffic outside Berlin

my tractor is bigger than your tractor :P

Finally arrived after 897 miles

Next load: spare parts :)

more to come in the future!

Mach Style
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2014 05:43

welp the spare parts were delivered with no issues at all. but now Its time to move on to my most American load yet

Setting of for Denmark!

corn fields remind me of home :') *sniff*

And now I think I took a time machine to the future where cars and trucks fly :?

when I was first coming through, I almost ran head on to a semi dropping off the bridge. Had to back up and see if it was going to happen again

anyways, made it to Denmark safely and it was time to pick up a power station generator and head back south to southern Germany.

causing issues in the construction zone

pulled of later for sleep. will update soon

rudenkov vladimir

21 Apr 2014 06:03

screenshots just great! and the truck handsome!
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

03 Oct 2013

delainempire

23 Apr 2014 18:48

Very nice !
If you want nice country go in Czech Republic and travel from Prha to Ostrava through Brno ! :) And best would be if you will go there (to Praha) from D5 (from Germany) - you will not have to go throught Center (Centrum) and it will be faster :)

Mach Style
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2014 04:05

delainempire wrote:Very nice !
If you want nice country go in Czech Republic and travel from Prha to Ostrava through Brno ! :) And best would be if you will go there (to Praha) from D5 (from Germany) - you will not have to go throught Center (Centrum) and it will be faster :)
wasn't able to play today, but I'm actually looking for a job that goes through there. Its one of the few sections I have not gotten to pass through yet.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information