My trips and game improvements

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
b200y000

08 Sep 2017 12:11

Hello

Everyone loves expanding new roads, so do I - my No. 1 truck is SCANIA by RJL

RJL SCANIA is probabyl best SCANIA mod ever, I really love all these options to customize my truck, althrough I must to change color of my truck from Eucalyptus green with Streamline decals to Ruby red with griffin so it´s still great looking SCANIA

My improvement on this truck was that I used Scaniac & EE´s Topline metallic skin and I edited basic colour to same Red as defauld by RJL

Second improvement - I improved tires properties of abasstreppas - it was because of bad experiences with basic tires

I also like to edit trailer propertis mostly cargo weight to realistic valive for cargoes like lowbeds,forklifts or empty palettes - I think these cargoes are too hevy or too light so I overwrite some values like 14 tons for empty palettes ( 22 tons original ) or 13 tons for lowbeds ( 11 tons original )

Maybe someone noticed that tipper trailer has abillity to skid in curves - I solved it by using jako2015´s bult tipper - I made little edit - like colour,that blue deafult color was too intensive sou i made it slightly softer, main improvement is optimizing that trailer for using in 1.28 - i defined all cargoes like excavation soil or granite cubes to this trailer - now it´s much more to transport tipper trailer, maybe there is addiction between distance fom king pin to first axle of trailer and skidding - this trailer is at about two times longer that vanilla game trailer and has much less tendency to skid, it´s only weaknes it that it doesn´t have advanced trailer coupling bud for me, safety is much moreimportant :)

b200y000

03 Oct 2017 08:19

Hello

I always wanted any unique trailer skin and today I got one from my friend Timy - custom trailer skin with company logo

I have to say it´s a really great job - I like it som much

Image Image Image

Return to “Share the love”

• Information