Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
krigl

09 Apr 2019 21:20

TheNuvolari wrote:
06 Apr 2019 08:12
Shot #14 is the most artistic IMO, I love it! :D

What happened?
Thanks!!

From what I heard there were just 2 guys working on RusMap and the one who made the unique models for it died.
But that's just a rumour though, from this forum somewhere. I don't know if it's true, but I did read it more than once and no one contradicted it.
Sad news indeed, if true...

krigl

09 Apr 2019 21:46

Milan here, back again for one last set from the Baltic region. Really busy at the moment, too exhausted to drive or post...
hopefully will be back after Easter - potentially in 2.40, looks like it's almost here. But the new SCS update is shaping up to
be awesome, hope ProMods release a patch, will suck once again having to choose between either ProMods or new SCS content for months...

Woke up on a rainy day in Narva, ready for my last haul in Estonia before flying back home to Kosice to sort things out. I've been away too long.

Mysteriously, a new paint job has applied itself to the cab overnight. Maybe Dan Vavra left it as a parting gift.

Here we are at that place, the name of which is an obscenity in Czech. I shall not write it because I know this website is frequented by miners.

So here it is, that town which SCS - a Czech company - simply had to add to Estonia while ignoring other places all around it. Interesting industry and ruins.

When preparing these images for upload earlier, in order to avoid writing the naughty word on the images so that when my Czech wife or children look over my shoulder they don't see an offensive word, I shortened the name to Kun.

It was not until I reached this point while uploading I noticed my attempt at 'clean' labelling had been somewhat self-defeating, as I'd labelled the images between said offensively-named town
and Tallinn 'Kun to Tallin'. Well, I tried at least.

I dunno. If I was this guy I'd move myself and the cab a little bit further down the road...

Edge of Tallin... heading further west, to a drop-off point near Kaldiski.

Tallinn at last.

And there's the airport. But first, a quick look round.

Well, that's it, time to go back home. I don't think I'm going to manage to post anything for a couple of weeks. But hopefully then will be back with "heavy" Henri, who is going to be touring the ProMods UK. I can hardly wait!! Thanks for looking in, hope you enjoyed!!

Czech Airlines flight OK357 to Kosice is now boarding...

De_Ruyter

09 Apr 2019 23:49

krigl wrote:
09 Apr 2019 21:16
rudenkov vladimir wrote:
05 Apr 2019 21:49
Great photos! And skin on a truck H. Essers have you where? Do you work for a Russian Virtual Transport company?
Hi there - thank you!! The skin is from here: https://ets2.lt/en/?s=h.essers
It's pretty nice, isn't it? Hope it's okay to post a link?? If not, I'm really sorry!

I don't work for any virtual transport company, though doing that kind of thing might be fun.
Too busy taking pictures all the time, don't get much hauling done really :D

Cheers!
You are not the only one that isn't working for one, but then again... After what happened to me and what followed I rather stay away from TMP all together and also digital companies.
Just a trucker here, nothing to be seen. Please more along!

rudenkov vladimir

10 Apr 2019 01:28

Very good photos !!!
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

• Information