Fantasy freelancers

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Maxest

18 Dec 2018 16:57

Did you used some enviroment/graphical mod for ATS? It's look way too real on some pictures.

krigl

23 Dec 2018 23:37

Maxest wrote:
18 Dec 2018 16:57
Did you used some enviroment/graphical mod for ATS? It's look way too real on some pictures.
Yes. Piva's weather mod, Filmic Lighting, Grimes's textures are all used in various places. Also a bit of photoshop. But ATS generally looks more real than ETS2 anyway (especially the base map/Going East and related assets} due to the dust and dirt and run-down urban uglyness you often see in ATS - probably because we're used to associating uglyness with reality, or so it seems to me :D

Not that it's an ugly game or anything, it looks great. But America, though sometimes spectacular or beautiful, is often also quite ugly, and ATS reproduces it well...

Cheers!

krigl

24 Dec 2018 00:11

American Interlude 2/2

Dan's back, and with some mod versions of the default ATS Kenwood trucks....

With the new company going from strength to strength - 4 garages now, each with an employee in it - I figured I could afford to splash out at last. And it is Christmas, after all.

Time also to move south of Las Vegas and Nevada into a new state for this thread - Arizona.

So it's farewell to the glittering halls of Vegas... time to head south.

One of the paint jobs that came with this T680 gave me an idea for an "owned trailer" paint scheme. Looks pretty darn nifty, don't you think?

Crossing a bridge near the Hoover Darn. Won't call it by it's proper name because I don't hold with cussin'.

Only joking. Nicely modelled though, ain't it?!

Spent quite some time on that brown trailer stripe. Almost got it right. Would be great to be able to click on an image and select a colour from it. Here we are passing through Kingman, North Arizona.

Prefer the older W900 but it's not half bad looking, this modded T680.

Between Flagstaff and Page.

Always someone faster.

Late delivery to Barad Dur. Aiieeee! His eye is upon me. It scorches my very soul!!

Donuts galore. Will pick up some for Sauron, he's got the munchies and the pizza wasn't enough.

This is more my kind of thing. Yep... but it's not Jenny, it's a W900L. Of course, that was immediately obvious.

Got a bit of a green theme going here.

Sun coming up somewhere between the Grand Canyon Village and Holbrook, N. Arizona.

They have pylons in ATS too, what's not to like.

A tad more greenery in Arizona than in Nevada. Not everywhere, but it's refreshing when you see it.

A mighty fine looking truck, this one.

And it's tractors again, Holbrook.

North through desert to Kayenta.

Kayenta.

Lovely...

Industrial facility just outside Page.

Delivering to Page again.

The T680 was in town and it was getting near sundown so we went for a drive over to the Grand Canyon to take in the view.

Got there just in time.

Spectacular!!

Last one from ATS for a while... hope to be driving in the SCS Baltic DLC very soon. I wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year!

Krigl

TheNuvolari

24 Dec 2018 10:38

That T680 tho :shock:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year for you too! :D

• Information