Thank you ProMods team!

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
DODO96
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2019 22:59

Hello everyone, I just would to thank all of the Promods team for the perfect work done in this mod (sorry in advance if it is the wrong topic, I think it is the best place to do so :P )
Thank you for all of this years of mapping/developping/working and for sharing this wonderful mod for all of us.
I really cannot imagine the amount of work for having a quality map like this, but you guys have done this mod and it is simply amazing.
The atmosphere you created in this game is absolutely stunning, every country, every place are done as more as possible close to reality, and I can really feel the cultures throgh the cites I cross. When I was younger I dreamed about a game like this (I'm serious :lol: ) and today this became a reality, thanks to you.
Thank you for keeping improving the mod, for the new ideas and places that will come in the future. You already did a wonderful job, and keep going!
I don't know if you have a final goal, I will never know and I don't want to, but if yes I hope you'll reach it one day.
I think if Promods does not exist, i will stop playing ETS2 because the vanilla map is too... (you know what I'm talking about :D )
I travelled more than 730000km in my Scania R 2012, and I discovered only... 56% of the map :lol: (I'm not doing only round-trips trust me :) ) I have thousand of kilometers of undiscovered areas but I saw already so much beautiful places... Spending a couple of hours driving through Europe on a map like yours is the best hobby ever (I'm trying to keep my social life but it's not easy :lol: )

All the best for the next years, and remember...

IT'S READY WHEN IT'S READY!!! :)

ScuL
Founder

05 Feb 2019 03:29

Thank you for the kind words and we're glad that you are appreciating our work :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Share the love”

• Information