A few shot's from my roadtrips and introduction

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Westy177
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2019 10:12

Hey guys first of all, big shout out to the awesome guys who made this mod, definitely one of the most content filled well polished modifications for a game I've ever played the value for my entire 1 dollar is amazing.

Guess I'll introduce myself I'm a battery delivery truck driver/ Sales rep from little old New Zealand I drive a Isuzu nqr500m 8.7 tonne truck. Have whats called a class 2 license so I can driver a rigid body vehicle upto 18 tonnes, my longterm goal is to get all my licenses and do linehaul work in the big rigs, bought this game on a whim thinking it might be a bit of fun (for a laugh) 125 hours in I'm addicted.

But anyway here a couple shots of the awesome drives I've done so far, I intend to install the winter mod and hit iceland and norther norway again.

My first truck and trailer setup a DAF XF105 with the 460hp Paccar engine and first owned trailer, this truck is currently driven by my first hired driver and had almost hit it's first 100,000km!

My second truck a Volvo FH16 classic 750hp I started the game in Munich and absolutely blown away with what promods has done for the city!

Fresh off the ferry pulling into Helsinki for a spot of smoko before heading off to Vaasa to finish the job

My 3rd truck and first mod a Kenworth K100 with a eaton fuller 18 speed and mighty CAT c3406e engine, these trucks are very popular in NZ albeit most of ours are K108's and K200's, also my first double trailer real learning curve at first compensating for the extra length of the vehicle.

Pulling out of Barcelona with a load of Forklifts, my pc wasn't liking this city (dont think anyones does haha) beautiful job done however!

Maccas was tempting but I decided to give it a miss this time gotta stay in shape :lol:

My 4th owned truck and favourite to drive thus far Mighty Scania R650 with all the fancy bits drove this one for a while the interior is so nice, definitely a vehicle I'd be happy with driving in the real world everyday.

Believe this was passing frankfurt radio tower can be seen for miles!

My favorite combination by far dry storage B-Train definitely pays the bills helps having the gear to pull it with ease too!

Setting off in the evening to miss the daytime traffic

My 5th and currently used a truck a awesome Scania 143m dc16 500hp with INTERCOOLER! this thing sounds absolutely incredible not quite as powerfull as the modern R but such a well done truck I'd reccomend it to anyone to try! props to the author

The usual late night set off moving stuff while people sleep

Uphill slog in norway got down to 30ks, just like my truck irl haha

Where I currently am now on one of the denmark Islands about to catch the ferry nice view up on the hill

Cheers for viewing my screenshots i'll be sure to post up more if you guys like what you see i guess haha.
Cheers

krigl

15 Feb 2019 21:32

Welcome to the screenshots forum! Cool selection of trucks and locations you've got there. You may find that not many people comment on stuff in this forum. It doesn't mean they don't like your pics, though, regular posters get thousands of views. It's just not a very social community, or so it seems. The screenshots part anyway - the new development part of the forum gets a lot of traffic. On the other hand, you're a real trucker and don't post a load of nonsense comments and laboured jokes like I do, so your mileage may differ from mine : )

Westy177
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2019 00:20

krigl wrote:
15 Feb 2019 21:32
Welcome to the screenshots forum! Cool selection of trucks and locations you've got there. You may find that not many people comment on stuff in this forum. It doesn't mean they don't like your pics, though, regular posters get thousands of views. It's just not a very social community, or so it seems. The screenshots part anyway - the new development part of the forum gets a lot of traffic. On the other hand, you're a real trucker and don't post a load of nonsense comments and laboured jokes like I do, so your mileage may differ from mine : )
Thanks for your response mate, sounds like the NZ Subaru forum haha.

EdgeGladiator

22 Feb 2019 09:20

I love your trucks, you make somes beautiful combos!
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information