Found Big Foot???

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Road-Flyer
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 02:14

While at this rest stop I heard yelling like it might be Big Foot. Check it out!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 05:56

It's an easter egg ScuL added. It's the sound of a moose screaming in the forests :mrgreen:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

ScuL
Founder

23 Sep 2013 08:59

And there are two more mooses to be found!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Road-Flyer
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2013 00:35

Well that makes sense...are they just sound or are they actual moose there?

ScuL
Founder

24 Sep 2013 09:31

Just sound but the areas I placed them have mooses in real life so the locations are pretty realistic :D
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

busterbrown

07 Oct 2013 20:14

Think I heard Bear sounds going on a lane to some Quarry ( a looong lane, both asphalt and dirt ). That was about two months ago real time and I play ETS2 each day and I have not yet run into it again. Don't think it's in your neck of the woods ( was in woods though. ;) ) Scul, but could have been.
Very loud and did not sound like a moose as a lot of growling like a bear. ( I've heard both in real life ).

Anyone else heard bear sounds in woods surrounded rd. to a quarry? Either press 2 or 5 on that road. and listen.

Doggone it, wish I'd taken a pic and coordinates. :(

P.S. I do remember parking in one of ProMods rest areas where moose sounds were heard and that did sound like a moose.
Good job Scul. :)

This game needs more animals other than just cows and horses plus a few chickens on the farm. Need some wild animals roaming around. Oh I forgot, there is one dog in Sim and his/her mistress following behind. They both seem to get around to a few of the cities. 8-)

Good job though ProMods, keep it up. :mrgreen:
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

cyberman
Donation rank:

13 Oct 2013 00:56

I belive there is something lurking in the woods on the way to the logging site near Karlstad ,it was dark big lorry or no big lorry I was not hanging around to investigate.so all I could do was report the noise to the sheriff after dropping of the forklift trucks.its in the 2nd or 3rd video posted.the sheriff and his or her deputy's can deal with it..
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

Return to “Share the love”

• Information