Nissantrucks Trips.

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Nissantruck

11 Apr 2018 11:07

Thank you for that kind comment to my pictures.

I did use Ets1,Ukts and Gts.But now i use Ets2 and Ats.I also relocate cars for Nissan and Volvo,but i also like my Ets2 Scania and i also like my Ats Volvo VNL 780 too.

Hakan

08 May 2018 01:05

Very cool and amazing stories!
Owner Celik Logistics Luik België: 1218-Trucks-11Brands 144-Trailers-23Brands
ETS2 SCS Map DLCs 1.31 YKS Map

Nissantruck

08 May 2018 15:46

Thank you so much for that nice comment and i will add more new things to here later.
I have some really nice pictures available,that i would like to add to here,but i cant do that yet,because they cant be released yet to here,but i think that people in here could like them. ;)

I did use Ets1,Ukts and Gts.But now i use Ets2 and Ats.I also relocate cars for Nissan and Volvo,but i also like my Ets2 Scania and i also like my Ats Volvo VNL 780 too.

Nissantruck

04 Jul 2018 10:59

Hello! Päivää!

I had finally some time to add new pictures of my trips to here,but these pictures under this text are from the Ats.
I do have new pictures from the Ets2,but so many of them are from the 2.30,so i cant show them in here now.
If i would do that later,then i must check my pictures first,so that i can add only pictures from the Ets2 in to here,that are not from any new area/place.
I have pictures from the old areas in a different file,so it could be easy to do that later.
I will add new pictures from the Ats in to here later again,when i can do that.

Yosemite national park in California.
The entrance in to the Yosemite national park in California.
(I did get a traffic violation fine from driving in to the park,because it is not allowed to drive there with a truck.) :mrgreen:
Big Sur in California on the State Route 1 Highway.(Well that road is under the mud slide.) ;)
My Volvo Vnl truck in the mud slide area,where the California State Route 1 Highway should be.
Big Sur California.
The closed California State Route 1 Highway.
Near Oakdale California.
San Francisco California.
Santa Cruz California.
Rush hour all the time in different places and no i did not crash in to that Nissan in my picture.This picture is from California,i don't know from where. :)

Noah_Lukas

04 Jul 2018 18:33

Yess more quality input to watch :mrgreen:
Languages: Image + Image (+ Image + Image )
Ba + Bavaria + Palatinate + Hessen + NRW + Switzerland

Nissantruck

05 Jul 2018 10:00

Danke schön/Kiitos/Thank you for that.I will add more pictures to here later,when i can do that.
That is for your viewing pleasure then someday. ;)

• Information