Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Noah_Lukas
Developer

24 Oct 2018 16:36

Fantastic pictures :)
Ba + Bavaria + Palatinate + Hessen + NRW + Switzerland

Nissantruck

25 Oct 2018 10:56

Thank you again and i will add more pictures later in to here for you and maybe to other people too.So that everybody can see them ;)

I did use Ets1,Ukts and Gts.But now i use Ets2 and Ats.I also relocate cars for Nissan and Volvo,but i also like my Ets2 Scania and i also like my Ats Volvo VNL 780 too.

krigl

25 Oct 2018 21:17

I looked through the last page of images in my lunch hour today : D
It was a real mistake because then I just wanted to go home and fire up ETS2. Fabulous shots, so much has been added this last year, thanks for sharing them. I look forward to visiting all these spectacular places some day.

Nissantruck

26 Oct 2018 10:49

You are welcome about that.It makes me happy,when people like my pictures,that i add in to here.
I take pictures often,when i drive my simulated trucks in the Ets and Ats and i add the pictures here,when i can.
I cant do it so often,because i have to drive the real life cars and trucks too.
I guess that you could say that i am a car guy.I like cars and trucks.

Maybe you can visit all of the places in my pictures someday in the Ets or Ats and maybe even go to some of them in the real life too.

Try to be careful next time,when you see any Scs related things in the internet,when you are working,so that you dont need to go home and drive with your simulated trucks. ;)

I did use Ets1,Ukts and Gts.But now i use Ets2 and Ats.I also relocate cars for Nissan and Volvo,but i also like my Ets2 Scania and i also like my Ats Volvo VNL 780 too.

• Information