16 Nov 2013 03:48

nice hillside view
anyone got a pound for the meter,my lights ave gorn out
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

cyberman
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 04:27

NOW this is what I mean by diversity.you have a cyberman a Vulcan and 3 lovely ladies,all working together

cityplayer

16 Nov 2013 04:37

I wouldn't put the Cyberman on ADR training :lol: The Vulcan might be useful for Eco Driving or Just in time deliveries though.

cyberman
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 05:04

there is logic in what your saying,but cyber technology is superior to earth's mistakes will not be made.even spock would concur with that one.

M.G.M.

16 Nov 2013 11:19

First of all, I do agree - the UK scenery is lovely. Since you origin from there you can tell if it's anything like that in real life. Nice capture you have there.
Second, what happend to your Scania? I guess since they don't have the spectacular Volvo Cutting-Edge Ion tech one would expect this kind of events. Men, seriously, you'd need more than a pound to get this thing moving. :lol:
Third, curious people work for you. It's inevitable, as for Dr. Spock StarTreck turned into StarWreck and it is over now, that he has to find other ways of making money.
So fourth - I forgot to say that I LOVE this kind of... 'HOTEL' ... of yours. I wonder how much do they chardge for a room per night? :roll:
Other than that - great work on the vids again anh thanks for providing thiese fantastic pictures here.
SUPPORT AND RESPECT!

BG Greetings: Martin
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

frisianbear
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 14:26

Hmmmm out of this world. :mrgreen:

cyberman
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 14:37

1.many thanks,the English countryside can bejust like you see in the shots only better when seen for real.the lake district,yorshire dales welsh countryside,scottish highlands,exmoor Dartmoor in southwest England , kent countryside.lots of oast houses,the English countryside is is a beauty you must see with your own eyes,photos only go so far.
2.mr spock is using my scania at the moment,he is testing the logic circuits on the experimental TMS system,to see where it could be improved.so I will be expecting a detailed report when he has finished his studies.since it was cyber technology that gave us the Ion drive for Volvo only those of pure logic can test it thoroughly.eventually mr spock will evaluate it and then,it will be handed over to earth's boffins to be rolled out for general use..
3. it is nice to have a mixture of staff working for you,discrimination of any form will not be tolerated.anyone found guilty of discrimination will be disintegrated .after all London headquarters is populated with earth women a Vulcan,i myself is originally from the tenth planet in our solar system Mondas.(you can look up mondas on the internet.)one thing would be a nice mod is that whatever name you have chosen for your company would appear over the front door of your headquarters, and garages thats something for scs to look at.
4,the hotel.ah well.rates per night are very cheap for truckers.they pay enough as it is.you can choose the services they offer or you can just have a bed for your rest period.i know its that type of hotel but for those drivers with families or partners.the notices does say think about loved ones at home,we do not encourage cheating.everthing is legal and above board,even down to medical testing. so its all good.
thanks again for your comments

M.G.M.

16 Nov 2013 18:23

that sounds just like the place for me. i like the legality. :D mahy thanks on the detailed answer.
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

87granny

17 Nov 2013 03:48

Great shots my friend

Return to “Share the love”

• Information