Polar industries europe branch.

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
cyberman
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2013 17:27

these maybe my last shots as I don't seem to get many comments on em..
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

frisianbear
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2013 17:37

Nice screens , hmmmm very pink below i think your truck is radioactive. :mrgreen:

M.G.M.

13 Nov 2013 19:43

Hey, hey, hey!!!

Do not stop sharing your love, man! You have done grate job for real. As to me - I do not get comments at all (apart from frisianbear - 1 very nice comment), which kind of sucks. But I run a vanilla Volvo so thare is nothing to comment, I guess... Anyway If I have to be honest I do not post comments in general becouse I do not want to become like other persons and annoy everyone. I think you should not give a ...(you know what)... about who's making comments or not. If you whant to share the love than share it. Like I will right now!
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

cyberman
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2013 19:51

M.G.M. wrote:Hey, hey, hey!!!

Do not stop sharing your love, man! You have done grate job for real. As to me - I do not get comments at all (apart from frisianbear - 1 very nice comment), which kind of sucks. But I run a vanilla Volvo so thare is nothing to comment, I guess... Anyway If I have to be honest I do not post comments in general becouse I do not want to become like other persons and annoy everyone. I think you should not give a ...(you know what)... about who's making comments or not. If you whant to share the love than share it. Like I will right now!
your logic is correct,i belive that commenting shows appreciation for the screenies.especially those who can make theirs look outstanding.that takes time and knowhow.so for people like me who are unable to produce such masterpieces,i do belivie in giving thanks to those that can,the same goes to map modders truck and trailer skinners.anyone who can make the sim better then give it away for free deserves heightz for their work.
thanks for the encouragement to continue

cyberman
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2013 20:04

frisianbear wrote:Nice screens , hmmmm very pink below i think your truck is radioactive. :mrgreen:
its Ion power.those in the basement at Volvo have come up with the first Ion powered vehicle.it can circle the earth 80,000 times without refuelling.and the power conversion chamber fits where the old fossil fuel tank sits,the only drawback is me the human operator as I have to stick to driving hours.no doubt the boffins at scania must be tearing whats left of their hair out to beat it.but something tells me they wont give up without a fight,they are probably working on a system where whilst you rest the TMS truck management system,will drive whilst you rest.with only periodic ajustments needed,.just imagine that pulling up at the lights only to see the driver with his feet up doing the times crossword whilst the TMS does the driving for him.

M.G.M.

14 Nov 2013 01:25

cyberman wrote: thanks for the encouragement to continue
Don't mention! This is support forum, first of all :D My pleasure. You are always welcome!

cyberman
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2013 18:19

thanks all.heres a few more I rinced off today.

cyberman
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2013 18:30

mags and videos delivery.

M.G.M.

14 Nov 2013 18:52

WOW! WOW!! WOOW!!! 10 out of 5 for all of your nice work. As to the vid, it is no shorter than AWESOME!

frisianbear
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2013 11:22

Great screens.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information