My new Observatory in Edinburgh

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
cyberman
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2013 21:01

I needed some wood to build my Observatory so I thought I would get it myself.then whilst it was bein cut to shape I poped into town to get a service done on the truck,they said it would not be ready till morning so I have to overnight in the hotel next door to the garage..
so once the truck was fixed and the lumber cut to shape it did not take long to construct the Observatory,most excellent as it was a clear night so I managed to get a few photo's taken..

the last video is mine as well,i am a astrophotographer as well as a ETS 2 player
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

frisianbear
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2013 11:21

Great video's.

M.G.M.

15 Nov 2013 12:06

I am stunned by your classy vids. Great story, great real life action, too. I am happy to see that your drivind - like a crazy pro .
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

cyberman
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2013 14:21

thanks for your comments.i am glad that my video camera has night vision,it was to show how to shoot long exposure photographs.it was nice to mix the two together.that photo is the nebula just below the 3 stars in the constellation of orion.hopefully my next ETS2 delivery will be my celestron edge HD 12 inch telescope.just lacking the £1.900 to purchase it.
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

Return to “Share the love”

• Information