Development on version 2.x (Balkan Area)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
id777
Posts: 246
Joined: 14 Dec 2016 18:05
Location: Кривой Рог, Днепропетровская область, Украина
Contact:

12 Jan 2018 15:45

Hi, as i understand you wont bulid Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo?

What are yours plans for adding cities (countries) in near future (by release 2.30)?
Image

Qixiwi
Posts: 84
Joined: 02 Jun 2017 16:39
Donation rank:
Location: Somewhere in Czechia

12 Jan 2018 15:56

id777 wrote:
12 Jan 2018 15:45
Hi, as i understand you wont bulid Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo?

What are yours plans for adding cities (countries) in near future (by release 2.30)?
Only Kosovo won't be added, the rest wiill.
I like trucking, I like Europe, so that's why I love ProMods!

Try out my Czech City Names Mod for ETS2: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1159018719

User avatar
ETS2-User
Developer
Posts: 2868
Joined: 06 Aug 2014 22:34
Location: Oberösterreich resp. Vienna

12 Jan 2018 17:27

How could you understand that? We never said anything like this, except for Kosovo. ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Regional Coordinator for Central Europe

Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Image

id777
Posts: 246
Joined: 14 Dec 2016 18:05
Location: Кривой Рог, Днепропетровская область, Украина
Contact:

12 Jan 2018 17:44

Qixiwi wrote:
12 Jan 2018 15:56
id777 wrote:
12 Jan 2018 15:45
Hi, as i understand you wont bulid Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo?

What are yours plans for adding cities (countries) in near future (by release 2.30)?
Only Kosovo won't be added, the rest wiill.
I am waiting for answer from developers :D
Image

Qixiwi
Posts: 84
Joined: 02 Jun 2017 16:39
Donation rank:
Location: Somewhere in Czechia

12 Jan 2018 18:04

id777 wrote:
12 Jan 2018 17:44
Qixiwi wrote:
12 Jan 2018 15:56
id777 wrote:
12 Jan 2018 15:45
Hi, as i understand you wont bulid Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo?

What are yours plans for adding cities (countries) in near future (by release 2.30)?
Only Kosovo won't be added, the rest wiill.
I am waiting for answer from developers :D
I think, one devoleper has answered you already.
I like trucking, I like Europe, so that's why I love ProMods!

Try out my Czech City Names Mod for ETS2: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1159018719

User avatar
Noah_Lukas
Posts: 2254
Joined: 02 Aug 2015 11:46
Location: Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Contact:

13 Jan 2018 00:40

ETS2-User wrote:
12 Jan 2018 17:27
We never said anything like this, except for Kosovo. ;)
He is right but I wouldn't strive for a discussion about that we'll see when it's ready or at least named that it'll be build ;)
Languages: Image + Image (+ Image + Image )
Ba + Bavaria + Palatinate + Hessen + NRW + Switzerland

id777
Posts: 246
Joined: 14 Dec 2016 18:05
Location: Кривой Рог, Днепропетровская область, Украина
Contact:

13 Jan 2018 03:18

Sorry for asking about Kosovo :(
Do you have some pics from Bulgaria? What are yours plans for adding (Bulgaria)?
Last edited by id777 on 13 Jan 2018 05:35, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Astriti
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Jan 2017 19:43

13 Jan 2018 03:42

Will you guys build Kosovo? I’m from Kosovo and I would really appreciate if you guys would build it.

User avatar
brainiac
Posts: 1189
Joined: 09 Oct 2015 20:40
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

13 Jan 2018 04:46

Just read posts.
Working on rebulding Russian interchanges and highways: http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=14202.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP: primarily landscapers and people who will add details to map.

id777
Posts: 246
Joined: 14 Dec 2016 18:05
Location: Кривой Рог, Днепропетровская область, Украина
Contact:

13 Jan 2018 05:34

Astriti wrote:
13 Jan 2018 03:42
Will you guys build Kosovo? I’m from Kosovo and I would really appreciate if you guys would build it.
I asked this before, and answer is: Promods wont build Kosovo, due to political issues.
Image



Post Reply
  • Information