British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
bbc100
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2016 19:28

In which ever one UK currently is in

ScuL
Founder

11 Jul 2016 03:01

Yes, should be 1:15
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

AssassinLV
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2016 09:01

↑ Thanks - that's great :)
Mom says to son.
Hey son - can you go to the shop and buy the milk, if they have eggs - buy six.
Sure.
Son goes to the shop and buys six packs of milk and goes back home.
Why did you buy six packs of milk?
Because - they had eggs. And you told me to buy six - if they had eggs.

Puncake
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2016 16:18

You know how in germany you have the ice trains etc .. would you implement intercity or other uk trains for the uk?

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2016 17:17

Can I make some suggestions for anyone mapping in the whole of Britain? I just want to say some things about the signs first, as the National Speed Limit sign in the UK is 60 mph on a single road and 70 mph on a dual carriageway. Can this be rectified? Also, there is no Dartford crossing in the current version. This is one of the main arterial routes through Europe and should be added. Finally, I was wondering if any areas of Wales would be added, and why isn't the UK split into it's four countries? Northern Ireland is marked separately on the jobs map but not England, Scotland and Wales. Please can they be split? I have many more ideas and corrections for the UK so if any editor would like to speak to me about road numbers, junctions, accurate roads and signage please contact me in the forums. I would love to be a part of this project despite my lack of mapping skills.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Peterson

11 Jul 2016 17:45

What do you mean rectified? Everything works as it should.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

ScuL
Founder

11 Jul 2016 23:55

NathanARF wrote: I just want to say some things about the signs first, as the National Speed Limit sign in the UK is 60 mph on a single road and 70 mph on a dual carriageway. Can this be rectified?
A sign can only have one sign rule. The only solution is to have two NSL signs both with different limits.
NathanARF wrote:Also, there is no Dartford crossing in the current version. This is one of the main arterial routes through Europe and should be added.

It will come in the M25/London rebuild.
NathanARF wrote:Finally, I was wondering if any areas of Wales would be added, and why isn't the UK split into it's four countries? Northern Ireland is marked separately on the jobs map but not England, Scotland and Wales. Please can they be split?
The UK is one country although many British citizens like to think differently. Wales/England/Scotland all have the same country code (GB) and the same license plate scheme. The only reason why Northern Ireland has a different country definition is because its license plate system is different. On an international level however NI is also part of the UK and not an independent state.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

AssassinLV
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2016 09:43

↑ Just I hope - that Isle of Man & Jersey will be independent - as they are not part of U.K. - though U.K. is their protectorate...

Also - Isle of Man - has no Country-wide speed limit - so I do hope it'll be shown in the ProMods :)
Mom says to son.
Hey son - can you go to the shop and buy the milk, if they have eggs - buy six.
Sure.
Son goes to the shop and buys six packs of milk and goes back home.
Why did you buy six packs of milk?
Because - they had eggs. And you told me to buy six - if they had eggs.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2016 10:02

AssassinLV wrote:↑ Just I hope - that Isle of Man & Jersey will be independent - as they are not part of U.K. - though U.K. is their protectorate...

Also - Isle of Man - has no Country-wide speed limit - so I do hope it'll be shown in the ProMods :)
Need to get my pimped out Merc from the garage 8-)

Tomprice98ccfc

12 Jul 2016 22:55

hi, great work on the map so far. Just a quicky... any plant to include a small Wales-England border area (you know sign and flags) I think there is one for Scotland and England but its always bugged me that Wales never got one.
Thanks

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information