British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
campbell-a18
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 17:54

Is there any plans in future pro mods for real Motorway services with petrol station, hotel and main building?

binnsy

19 Aug 2016 16:10

If the severn bridge is added, I don't know if this is possible to do this in ets 2 but the toll is only for westbound traffic

JoshuaGaming

19 Aug 2016 17:36

Hi there

Wow, the UK is looking pretty good. On Squirrel's Live Stream I did see The Midlands Sign in the UK, hopefully you could do some midlands cities. I live in North Devon & reminds me could you do the North Devon one. Also I have done some signs which I will be sending out soon. But anyway, here's the playlist of the North Devon England by 24atp: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... pLB_sleJrn

Also apart from North Devon, I have done some other signs for cities as well.

More to come soon

Joshua
Last edited by JoshuaGaming on 19 Aug 2016 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

ScuL
Founder

19 Aug 2016 23:21

binnsy wrote:If the severn bridge is added, I don't know if this is possible to do this in ets 2 but the toll is only for westbound traffic
I am aware of this having crossed this bridge a dozen times myself, the problem is such toll stations do not exist in the game.
We will customise it at some stage.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2016 00:10

The M4 Severn crossing is already in the game and it also needs a toll plaza
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Claus62

20 Aug 2016 09:15

There is a "one-way" toll-plaza on the E6 coming out of Oslo after the tunnel

EG0611

20 Aug 2016 09:31

Claus62 wrote:There is a "one-way" toll-plaza on the E6 coming out of Oslo after the tunnel
There are already one way or fast pass tool gates but they don't have varieties. For example there are not 3-lane tool gates with fast pass or 3-lane one way or 2-lane fast pass and one way. Also most of the fast-pass have Scandinavia asphalt.

CAElite
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2016 16:52

Hey guys

Done a quick forum search and couldn't see it mentioned before so I though I would chime in:
As of 6/04/2015 the speed limits for HGVs on single track NSL (the white sign with black line through it) roads has been increased from 40mph to 50mph (64km/h to 80km/h). On dual carrageway (Atleast 2 lanes each direction + central reservation) the limit has been increased from 50 to 60mph (80km/h to 96km/h), in England and Wales. This change has been implemented on the SCS map but the promods map knocks it back down to 40mph.

Also as of the 28/10/14 the speed limit on the A9 in Scotland was also increased from 40mph to 50mph (64km/h to 80km/h) on single carriageway sections. However as of right now this is the only road in Scotland with the increased limit.

In that note I absolutely love the work you guys have done on my home country, Scotland. I hope to see that quality and polish brought to the rest of the UK! :). Finally my ETS2 career with a RHD truck might make sense lol.
IVECO - It Vibrates and Everything Comes Off | DAF - Don't Ask for Features

Matt723

20 Aug 2016 17:14

Dear Promods,

Very recently, I've been driving through the UK on a job from Torshavn to Le Havre, and I must say Scotland is amazing! However, as I was driving along (west of Cambridge), I came across a bend with a badly textured hill right next to it, and a road divider cutting straight across the left side of the road. :?: I checked to make sure it couldn't be crossed, and to me, it looks like a misplaced model (along with the hill). Please try to fix this. Otherwise, the drive was amazing. Love the amazing work all of you do!
I don't always play ETS2, but when I do, I prefer it with ProMods.
Keep trucking, my friends...

NielsB_

20 Aug 2016 19:46

Matt723 wrote:Dear Promods,

Very recently, I've been driving through the UK on a job from Torshavn to Le Havre, and I must say Scotland is amazing! However, as I was driving along (west of Cambridge), I came across a bend with a badly textured hill right next to it, and a road divider cutting straight across the left side of the road. :?: I checked to make sure it couldn't be crossed, and to me, it looks like a misplaced model (along with the hill). Please try to fix this. Otherwise, the drive was amazing. Love the amazing work all of you do!
It's been reported in the bug section many times before, check out this thread :)
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13653

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information