Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2019 21:14

Croatian vehicle registration plates need to be updated, the car plates now have the EU stripe on the left.

StephenHunterUK

13 Sep 2019 21:59

Are all the vehicles having them or is it a mixture of old and new?

Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2019 22:46

Not all vehicles are having them but it makes sense to add it as the current ProMods Croatia Reg plate doesnt have an euroband on the left while all surrounding nations do.

Also with the old A1 road in Serbia, will that be replaced in-game or will it be kept?

Gorgvox

22 Sep 2019 20:51

If you can tell me what will be new in serbia? And will you be adding montenegro in the next update?
My stats in ets2:
Current truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter 2012 460hp and MAN TGA XXL 2006 D20 Common Rail 18.440
Company name :Tomic Komerc
Future Truck Driver :D

Gorgvox

22 Sep 2019 21:10

Shiva wrote:
07 Sep 2019 00:12
Corridor 10. Niš to Bulgarian border.
Ain't that almost finished?

Gradinje Border Crossing + Bulgarian Border Kalotina, those seem a bit interesting.
If checking how the trucks drive there. Different compared to normal cars.

I would guess that they'll someday create a Niš - Sofia connection.

Montana and Vidin that jackalnxt mentioned.
I would guess that atleast 1 of those will be ingame.

Connecting RttBS to ProMods, that I suspect will take time.
Atleast when keeping the ProMods redone areas of the SCS map.
Niš to Bulgarian border is finished :D
My stats in ets2:
Current truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter 2012 460hp and MAN TGA XXL 2006 D20 Common Rail 18.440
Company name :Tomic Komerc
Future Truck Driver :D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2019 04:27

1. No, we don't tell.
2. Maybe, maybe not, time will tell. It'll be ready when it's ready.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Shiva

23 Sep 2019 20:27

Gorgvox, cheers for the update :)
Is there any youtube videos for tha stretch?
Would be nice to see it.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

DeathFromAbove
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2019 23:26

Hi,

any chance of Zagreb getting a rebuild in the next version? It can be done better in my opinion, the current version looks like the city was cut in half and only one area of the city (Jadranski most/bridge and the roundabout on the southern side) is recognizable from real life, the city center could be much better done as well.

Also, the A2/E59 highway from Zagreb towards Maribor is quite generic and looks nothing like in real life, the real highway goes through a hilly area and with some small towns (like Zaprešić, Zabok and Krapina) located next to the highway, none of which exist in the mod (should be at least mentioned in road signs). There is an interchange near Zaprešić and West gate shopping center which is a major road for people coming from Zagorje (countryside north of Zagreb), and a toll station after that interchange. (I might sound a bit biased here as I am from Zaprešić town :D ). I understand that this highway is quite short in the ETS world and that it is a challenge to represent it as correctly as possible in the game.

This is a picture of Macelj border crossing to Slovenia in real life: http://prntscr.com/paiuiu

The Promods version of Macelj is just a generic border crossing on an open plain, as you can see from the pic the real one is located in a hilly area.

Just my two cents :) the rest of Croatia is done very well and I very much enjoy driving through it, like the whole Promods map :D

Breka

25 Sep 2019 00:29

Another Croat here,
I agree with dynamite, rest of Croatia is done quite well, especially city of Rijeka and its surroundings where most of characteristic buildings are present. Even Rijeka bypass, which, I believe was pretty hard part to model. So that's why Zagreb was a bit disappointing.
Regarding the town's landmarks, Vukovarska street is nothing alike, no specific buildings along Vukovarska or Savska street are included. Southern entrance lacks its characteristic landmark - Zagreb Arena and so on.
In terms of infrastructure, industrial zone is not placed properly. Industrial zone in Jankomir nor the one in Žitnjak quarter is included. The industrial zone present in the game is placed in the mostly suburban neighbourhood of Remetinec.
Overall good job, but the Zagreb part could have been done a lot better.
Cheers

fisherjb
Developer

27 Sep 2019 18:11

To awnser your guys question. No there isn't any rebuild of Zagreb started nor planned. Zagreb looks good enough in the current state and we believe other places outside Croatia should be rebuilded first ;)
Promods developer of:

- Elbasan :flag_al:
- E-871 :flag_bg: :flag_mk:
- Abbotsford :flag_ca:
- A10 :flag_at:

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information