Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.

akifsahin1999

14 May 2019 16:19

Bosnia and Montenegro could be fine for exploring whole Balkan countries.

zmaj_od_istre

15 May 2019 15:04

After reveal of Black Sea DLC (which saddened me a bit, as I expected Western Balkans first), what it the plan of progress for promods?

I suppose that all work on areas covered by DLC is halted. So what can we expect in the next promod update?

mgsakatataee
Donation rank:

15 May 2019 15:27

I've found these signs by mistake. Did anyone in the team consider making these?
And here's an example where you can find such signs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXMKvhvdKs
Playing PM since 2015. Why? Because I like this mod. A bit laggy, but very well made.
Favorite truck brand: DAF.

zlatko5553

24 May 2019 15:21

Through the protective fence I made a breakthrough in eastern Macedonia. Almost entire roads and the new highway from Miladinovci-Stip have been made, but there are still no traffic signs, trees, buildings, etc., I hope that in the next update you will be done and that also has Kichevo just not added on the map. It's all in the latest version 2.40

StephenHunterUK

27 May 2019 12:06

Marko Ramius in that movie was always keen on seeing Montana.

MuksMorelli

15 Jun 2019 13:24

I hope you will add more cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, first of all the capital - Sarajevo, then Zenica, Tuzla, Mostar, Bihac.....

Floow23
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2019 17:23

Asyedan wrote:
29 Sep 2018 22:36
I get your point, but if the only reason you avoid these areas is the potential bad reactions from people, why not first try to get what the people really thinks about it, instead of making assumptions that could not be all true.

You could try making a poll , and doing the same in Facebook and any other media you have to reach the most people you can. If the result of that is good enough, like 80% or more, then you know it wouldn't be a really big deal.

A worser result would mean the community is not sure about what they want, or that a large part of it do not support the idea.In that case, you would end definitely and forever the discussion (at least until these territories are not disputed anymore).

Anyway, i think once Albania makes its way into Promods, the demand for Kosovo will fade out. So i think it is better to go that way, as i said before, Kosovo currently isnt worth building and focusing into the rest of the balkans seems like the right idea. I do not really care that much about Kosovo, because ProMods is still awesome with or without it. I just think that our community should leave all politics outside of the game, we are here because we enjoy playing ETS2, if someone really care that much about which country some territory belongs to in a map mod for a game, i think he doesnt really enjoy the game.
Republic of Kosovo is a perfect transit-country to Albania, instead of going around Macedonia. There are modern motorways aswell that have some amazing scenery

But since admins here are pro-Serbian, and hiding their pro-Serbian agenda behind the argument of "it will become riot" we won't be able to see the country.

Admins go by the blaming the victim - mentality, just because there will be som upset Serbs about adding Kosovo as an independent country such as it is in real life is not the fault of Kosovo to be the victim and left out, its the fault of people who will cry over a game and not updated with the reality that Kosovo is indeed an independent and sovereign country.

So leaving Kosovo out is a big deal and says a lot about the admins and their "neutral" stands.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2019 17:29

Please stop talking about disputed areas like kosovo, otherwise this topic will get locked again and users that talked about it receive a warning
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Floow23
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2019 17:31

ETS2-User wrote:
29 Sep 2018 15:43
We've had someone riot just because some signs pointing in the direction of Kosovo have "KS" on them, just like they do in real life. And seeing how often this topic comes up on the forum, I don't think we overestimate the problem at all.
And therefore it should not be punishment for not including Kosovo, but the individuals who riot. By "listening" to this riots they won't stop, and they affect the game. If someone feels offended by the real life facts and over a game, its probably time they face the reality. Kosovo is and will be an independent state, and you should include it. I think there would be a small chunk of Serbs who will get angry and by the time calm down and return back to the game.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information