Promods Progress Chart [2014-05-01]

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
BarrGDA
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2014 23:44

MandelSoft wrote:Well, there are ideas about adding Slovenia. If we are going to add it, considering the size of the country, there's room for only two cities, maybe three. Ljubljana and Maribor seem to be the most obvious choices.

Maybe this could be a new project of mine. But first I want to get the release of 1.7 out of the way so I can work with a "clean" sheet again (yes, this does have a technical reason). And (of course) a more detailed plan is required before we start...
Mandelsoft doing Slovenia. I can already be sure that it will be awesome, if it ever gets built! :D

Just had a look at Slovenia, and Ljubljana and Maribor indeed seem the most logical options. What about Koper though on the coast? Perhaps a connection with M95's Italy could work wonders.

volan123
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 09:25

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
MandelSoft wrote:Well, there are ideas about adding Slovenia. If we are going to add it, considering the size of the country, there's room for only two cities, maybe three. Ljubljana and Maribor seem to be the most obvious choices.

Maybe this could be a new project of mine. But first I want to get the release of 1.7 out of the way so I can work with a "clean" sheet again (yes, this does have a technical reason). And (of course) a more detailed plan is required before we start...
Mandelsoft doing Slovenia. I can already be sure that it will be awesome, if it ever gets built! :D

Just had a look at Slovenia, and Ljubljana and Maribor indeed seem the most logical options. What about Koper though on the coast? Perhaps a connection with M95's Italy could work wonders.
So awesome that they are thinking about Slovenia... yeah Ljubljana and Maribor would be great, but as he said you could add Koper as well because it is the largest port on Adriatic sea... So there could be a connection with Italy... Even considering my idea is epic! Thanks!
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

volan123
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 10:52

You can look up Luka Koper here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Koper

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 13:08

It's possible you're looking at something like this...

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... 0qMv_eQhHg

I was surprised at how easily three cities fit into the country. However, if you can only add two, Ljubjana and Maribor are the obvious choices. I have included two possible sightseeing options. Obviously bear in mind this is a highly hypothetical map.

Purno
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 13:15

uk_daf_fan wrote:https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... 0qMv_eQhHg

I Obviously bear in mind this is a highly hypothetical map.
Very hypothetical, as we don't have permission to view it ;)

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 13:32

Thought so, fixed now, thanks ;)

Edit: Forgot to say, the Port of Koper (not the city, just the port) is probably not viable as ferries there only go places you can drive to quicker.

volan123
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 13:49

uk_daf_fan wrote:

It's possible you're looking at something like this...

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... 0qMv_eQhHg

I was surprised at how easily three cities fit into the country. However, if you can only add two, Ljubjana and Maribor are the obvious choices. I have included two possible sightseeing options. Obviously bear in mind this is a highly hypothetical map.
I totally agree with you! That's what I had in mind... everything fits perfectly even from ETS 2 base map so you just connect the roads to unused junctions :D

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 13:55

Yep, SCS did you a favour when they released 1.11 ;)

volan123
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 14:03

uk_daf_fan wrote:Yep, SCS did you a favour when they released 1.11 ;)
I also know quite a lot of other landmarks, but how can I edit your map? I'd be awesome if you let me do that :D

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2014 14:09

I'm not sure I can let you do that at the moment but just PM me the landmarks and I will add them.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information