Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Feb 2015 13:36

Look everyone, just stop going off topic. If he thinks that MIRFI's Romania is no good, let's see if he can do better, otherwise he could very kindly shut his pipehole. This thread is about Romania, not a contest about who can make it better. If you want that, either PM each other or start a new thread. Don't pollute this one.

Cut the off topic conversation!

Right, moving on: The highway looks brilliant, and so does the border crossing. I don't know if the border crossing is that small (because I saw some bigger border crossings from Hungary, but that could be the one with Serbia). Just a question, but otherwise, keep it up MIRFI!!!
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

SkGe
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2015 15:49

tkk7406 wrote:Look everyone, just stop going off topic. If he thinks that MIRFI's Romania is no good, let's see if he can do better, otherwise he could very kindly shut his pipehole. This thread is about Romania, not a contest about who can make it better. If you want that, either PM each other or start a new thread. Don't pollute this one.

Cut the off topic conversation!

Right, moving on: The highway looks brilliant, and so does the border crossing. I don't know if the border crossing is that small (because I saw some bigger border crossings from Hungary, but that could be the one with Serbia). Just a question, but otherwise, keep it up MIRFI!!!
Where did i say im better than him or bad!?
Have you read what i talk about on the last post?
But you came here to tell me to shut my pipehole i don't even want to think what you say there;
But you have right this thread is about Romania and about this i talk but it seems you have miss some sentence there.
So please go and read again what i'm talk about then come here and tell me to shut my mouth.
Thanks!

ZelvaCZ

07 Feb 2015 16:12

Please, calm down and stop arguing here.
You should be thankful that Mirfi gives you at least some screens. It's not his obligation to do it.
I understand that you want to see the progress, but it's the mapper's decision whether he wants to share it. Mirfi has written several times, that he likes to work on the map as a surprise. So, please, respect the decision and don't argue about it here.

If somebody revives the flame, the thread is going to be locked for 24 hours and the person will be warned. Last chance.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Feb 2015 16:56

Excellent. And moving on...
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

mgomez
Donation rank:

09 Feb 2015 14:30

@MIRFI You are awesome! I am an American who moved into Romania back in September 2008. I love this country and enjoy travelling around it and meeting its people. I now have a wife, a child, and speak Romanian very fluently.

My hope is that one day I get to see your hard work come to fruition in ProMods and I will get to drive around the Romanian roads you have designed. This is a major undertaking and I admire the fact you are honoring your country by adding its presence to Euro Truck Simulator (I've been hoping for a very long time for this to happen one day).

We all look forward to seeing your addition to the map and I certainly hope that my message gives you added motivation! :D

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

09 Feb 2015 15:43

mgomez wrote:@MIRFI You are awesome! I am an American who moved into Romania back in September 2008. I love this country and enjoy travelling around it and meeting its people. I now have a wife, a child, and speak Romanian very fluently.

My hope is that one day I get to see your hard work come to fruition in ProMods and I will get to drive around the Romanian roads you have designed. This is a major undertaking and I admire the fact you are honoring your country by adding its presence to Euro Truck Simulator (I've been hoping for a very long time for this to happen one day).

We all look forward to seeing your addition to the map and I certainly hope that my message gives you added motivation! :D
I think we'd ALL +1 to that. MIRFI is a brilliant map modder. I'm at least very thankful to him!!!
Cheers,

MIRFI
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2015 19:37

Thank you very much, mates! ;)

volan123
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2015 19:38

MIRFI wrote:Thank you very much, mates! ;)
Np we like to support the devs such as yourself which dedicate their own free time to make Romania so everybody can enjoy driving in it! Thanks again Mirfi! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

marknemensis

11 Feb 2015 08:41

I really don't understand some people who wants too see every bit of progress and
don't give real criticism if something is not done right. I have tried mapping few times and it's really
time consuming and difficult to make even a few kilometers of road. :D

So i'm really happy that mirfi is putting his effort on making romania, no one else could make it better "imo". :)
Over 2000 hours with ETS2 and Promods!

MIRFI
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2015 21:29

Thank you, mates! ;)

Some updates.. I am continuing to develop further east in Romania until I get the green light for the release (2.0, I guess). I'm trying to finish more cities until then.

Bonus, Romanian countryside photo.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information