Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2015 10:34

Just had a trip down to Constanța, and I must say you've made a very good job! The overall quality of the map is amazing! ;) Though, some smaller touches here and there could still be made in the future for even more realism. For example around the Olt's valley. The road and and those small scenery town's look very good, but the mountains around it should definetly be bigger, and rockier. Now they look like hills, but in RL there are some pretty monumental cliffs. For example, you could use the same mountain "models" (?, I don't know anything about mapping, don't know how it should be called) that you used on the DN1 between Oradea and Cluj on the Piatra Craiului pass. (Those in the distance)
The second thing the southern part of the Bucharest ring. Though I haven't been there for like 3-4 years from now, but I hear that it's still in pretty bad condition, everyone who ever been there knows that it's probably the darkest side of the romanian infrastructure, so maybe some potholes could be placed on it in the future. The same ones you used in Moldova. ;)
Anyway, apart from these smaller details your work is absoultely stunning, and thank you very-very much for it!! Keep it up, mate! :)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2015 10:36

There will be a 2.01 release in a couple of weeks
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

MIRFI
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2015 13:04

Glad you enjoy it, mates! ;) And thank you for the feedback! Hopefully, 2.01 will fix the small existing issues.

Kobra2112

28 Dec 2015 14:23

Great to hear! I've been avoiding Romania by and large, which is sad, because I wanted to explore it.
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

Vabis22

28 Dec 2015 21:01

I will wait next update :?

tonyk

28 Dec 2015 21:13

Great work Mirfi! Started my profile in Constanta, gone through all the southern part , and loved every minute of it!

BrunoAlexLUX

29 Dec 2015 01:01

Which climate zones has the already released part have?

MarianBc

30 Dec 2015 12:02

MIRFI, in Bucuresti and Piatra Neamt (and may be many other cities) it doesn't appear what truck dealer is there, and when I try to go to buy from that dealer OR when I go from main menu's Authorized Dealers to buy a new truck, it crashes the game; :( ; I had a delivery for Arad but game crashed every time when I tried to enter the city :( If anyting I'll keep you posted

But I hope there will be fixes fot those kind of bugs; Overall it's a great and enjoyble map (bumpy road Balti-Chishinau) and hope you can add many other cities (Ploiesti, Iasi, Husi-Albita, Brasov, Suceava or Botosani, Galati maybe Focsani) ;

Stima si Respect;
Marian.

Bramzel
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 12:09

I encountered something similar in Baia Mare, there was a petrol station where you could rest but couldn't refuel, as well as a company which wasn't marked.

mtorbjoern
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 14:32

MarianBc wrote:MIRFI, in Bucuresti and Piatra Neamt (and may be many other cities) it doesn't appear what truck dealer is there, and when I try to go to buy from that dealer OR when I go from main menu's Authorized Dealers to buy a new truck, it crashes the game; :( ; I had a delivery for Arad but game crashed every time when I tried to enter the city :( If anyting I'll keep you posted

But I hope there will be fixes fot those kind of bugs; Overall it's a great and enjoyble map (bumpy road Balti-Chishinau) and hope you can add many other cities (Ploiesti, Iasi, Husi-Albita, Brasov, Suceava or Botosani, Galati maybe Focsani) ;

Stima si Respect;
Marian.
Yup, same here. Crashes when I enter the city from the west entrance.

Outstanding mod btw! Having so much fun. If there is anything I can do to contribute, please let me know.

Sincerely

Torbjørn

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information