France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
jacek4

19 Jul 2017 22:37

Hi there will someday be something new here Not that you DLC France confused you. It's still up to you 1.28 I'm waiting for some French.
Time to move on the road - Pora ruszyć w trasę - Zeit auf der Straße zu bewegen - På tide å flytte på veien - Время, чтобы двигаться по дороге - Час, щоб рухатися по дорозі

gibanica

21 Jul 2017 22:14

would love to see aix an provance and arles .. :)
My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

Devilagent
Donation rank:

21 Jul 2017 23:45

I like the long stretches of roads now in the DLC without too much interruptions so I rather see no more cities be added..just the rebuilding of landscapes in the old scs area between the belgium/france border and paris and the east of france, including lyon. Everyone has their own preferences I guess :D

YNM

22 Jul 2017 08:59

Devilagent wrote:
I like the long stretches of roads now in the DLC without too much interruptions so I rather see no more cities be added...
IMO SCS decided to upscale the city borders when doing France DLC. The intercity roads feels unusually short for me as a result. I wonder what ProMods dev would decide whether to build upon what's there now or try find a balance such that new cities could be added still yet the intercity sections doesn't go extinct, but it's really up to the devs.

If anything, I doubt France actually have stackabouts ! I hope ProMods could rectify it soon from (DLC version) France, those stackabouts should be exported to UK where they truly belong :D

Freggs

27 Jul 2017 16:15

Would love to see some more detail be put into the Paris ring, it's almost all there, but feels very incomplete, specially as the landscape is concerned, should be less green areas and more concrete :)

Devilagent
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2017 12:24

Will there be any sector modified in the old scs part of france in the coming update? I'm removing most of those unrealistic rocks so with that little visual adjustment this part of the map looks much better. Of course I would like promods to improve this part of the map, but I understand you have other priority's ;)

RawZ06
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2017 12:30

Devilagent wrote:
I like the long stretches of roads now in the DLC without too much interruptions so I rather see no more cities be added..just the rebuilding of landscapes in the old scs area between the belgium/france border and paris and the east of france, including lyon. Everyone has their own preferences I guess :D
Lol. This right. Aix-en-provence would be present. There are campany in A-E-P but this company is referend in Marseille. There are one company in front of Sisteron, it's referend in Marseille.

The DLC is Good, but the lot of region are empty : in Grenoble/Gap, Troyes, Nancy, Nevers/Moulin, Auxerre principally.

Sorry for my english, i'm not good.

RawZ06.

Discord: rawz06

MarioETS2

08 Aug 2017 12:44

Also would be better to add real signalisation (for example, in reality, in the exit to Clermont from the A7 is not written Clermont Ferrand neither Turin, only Montélimar|Pierrelatte|Nyons), and also the A54 Montpellier-Marseille should be included
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RawZ06
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2017 12:49

The real signalisation and the ets2 signalisation are lot of different, because, scs don't write the city not are mapped. (there are some exception like Gap at the end of A51)

But, for me, it's not annoying that there are city writted that not be mapped.
Last edited by tkk7406 on 08 Aug 2017 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote as it was deemed unnecessary

RawZ06.

Discord: rawz06

Nikola2005

08 Aug 2017 19:44

Sorry,if someone already asked it,but I want to know,will other countries and tollgates would have an Autopass?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information