Poland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Master_of_the_roads

16 Feb 2017 23:14

He was probably reffering to the road section which is interesting enough populated by police and other authority forces, with firemen as well, seen them many times while driving through delivering goods.

Vøytek
Developer

16 Feb 2017 23:39

Some progress in north-west Poland from me ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2017 23:59

Wonderful work Zniwek.

Can I ask what is the actual initial plan in terms of rebuilds for Poland (which areas are being done first etc)? Or are you just going here and there and improving what you feel like?

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 00:47

Zniwek, why your name isn't blue?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

ScuL
Founder

17 Feb 2017 00:56

It will be soon, he won't be the first moderator becoming bug-fixer then developer :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vøytek
Developer

17 Feb 2017 01:05

@HighFlyerPL185
I've almost finished creating a plan, including cities (+towns) and roads. This plan is more like a suggestion for our developers and is a subject to change, so I won't publish it here yet.

As you can see, our devs are working where they like. That basically means, they work where it's needed to do something ;)

We're improving and rebuilding A2 as you have seen (it'll also include my interchanges from Poznań project but I'll probably build them again, as I have more experience and skill now)
Some work around Lublin is being done
Now one of our devs started with deleting one of SCS cities that PR never worked on and I'm expecting something great to happen there.
DK18 improvements are in progress
Also, today I've heard that somebody is planning to work on some small but well-known town that wasn't available in PR - hopefully some progress will appear soon.
ScuL has also changed all city entry/exit signs to my version - based on new sign system. That's something you won't probably notice but we were able to delete like hundred of signs that PR used in the past, so it's always a little quality improvement + smaller archives to download.

And about my work - in last few days I've prepared new signs for us all to use, changed road overlays (visible on map) to bigger versions that should be easier to see, 1 new interchange somewhere else (without landscape yet) and I spent 2 days working on Goleniów Północ interchange that I presented above - PR placed a standard (prefab) interchange there with their old, not accurate signs and poor terrain around, not even matching reality. My work is based on SV and dashcam recordings (that's why this sign is max. 2 months old ;)).

Does that answer your question? :D
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 01:21

I hope that you will be soon developer and I am looking forward for your work.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

astronomer
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 01:24

I like your work Zniwek ;) Keep it up!

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 03:50

Zniwek wrote:@HighFlyerPL185
I've almost finished creating a plan, including cities (+towns) and roads. This plan is more like a suggestion for our developers and is a subject to change, so I won't publish it here yet...

... Does that answer your question?
Yes, thank you.

I know the good old "it's ready when it's ready" ProMods mantra but I always respect when developers share a little bit more detail. That's a sign of a healthy dialogue.

Poland is looking fantastic btw, just keep at it!

ngai-chun.wu

17 Feb 2017 04:34

Warszawa will rebuild?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information