Faroe Islands and Iceland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
volan123
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 15:51

Congratz on your success with Iceland! I've always to go there IRL, and now you've brought me back hope since I can visit this beautiful country in a game because of you! Thanks again and I wish you success on your future projects in Promods! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 Mar 2015 16:04

Once again, Purno, I feel like I want to express my happiness and excitement with your contribution to this amazing mod! A very, very fascinating job indeed! Perfection, as you said you're a perfectionist:
Purno wrote:Oh I am. I'm a perfectionist ;)
tkk7406 wrote:I can see it in your work. Perfection springs to mind when I drive around it.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

adgjl
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 16:42

I have nothing to add to what everyone else has been saying. Without a single doubt, this 'experiment' has been a resounding success, and it's great to hear you want to get right back in to mapping more Iceland :D
Bugs are love, bugs are life

dannyhaya

16 Mar 2015 16:44

Amazing work, just did +900 km in Iceland and you really blow me away with your modding job!
Goed gedaan! Keep up the good work! (Noorderbuur!!!!)

Eryman
Developer

16 Mar 2015 23:39

Congratulations, keep going on finish this brilliant country.

The brazilian guy of ProMods

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2015 00:16

Purno wrote:10 months have passed since I first picked up this project. All that time I've been looking forward to the release. Yesterday was that exciting moment. Ever since the release, I see screenshots popping up with people driving in Iceland. I hope you all have a good time in Iceland. Iceland certainly was a sort of an experiment. With no highways or big cities (aside from Reykjavík), it's quite unique from the rest of the countries in ProMods. Your opinions and experiences form the result of this experiment. If people are enjoying Iceland, the experiment is a succes.

I'm very tempted to pick up mapping in Iceland and expand further towards Ísafjörður and Ólafsvík :)
I haven't reached Iceland yet, but I have been in love with Slovenia, Faroe Islands and ARP. I'll let you know of my thoughts once I land in Iceland.

I remember how skeptical I have been in regards to Iceland at the very beginning, but your great work (screenshotted) quickly proved how wrong I was.

EDIT:// https://insidegamingworlds.wordpress.co ... rn-lights/
Includes plenty of pictures from Iceland, and a short review.

adgjl
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2015 17:08

Nice post and screenshots ;) however I can't agree with the statement 'Scotland is boring'. What about the lakes, the castles, the little rivers that flow out along the coast?... You're right about Iceland though!

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2015 17:10

adgjl wrote:Nice post and screenshots ;) however I can't agree with the statement 'Scotland is boring'. What about the lakes, the castles, the little rivers that flow out along the coast?... You're right about Iceland though!
Haven't mentioned Scotland at all lol.

I'm used to driving in urban areas, hence the opinion. I'm sure it's interesting in real life, and it is well built in Promods.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

17 Mar 2015 17:15

adgjl wrote:Nice post and screenshots ;) however I can't agree with the statement 'Scotland is boring'. What about the lakes, the castles, the little rivers that flow out along the coast?
Scotland and every country in that matter has something special and unique, something which separates them from other countries. I think Scotland is beautiful, personally. Don't know who said it was boring though...
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

adgjl
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2015 17:32

Sorry, that came from here, another post on the same website
That post wrote:I took no pictures in Scotland as it was boring, but isn’t it boring in real life?
Sorry for starting the OT
Last edited by adgjl on 17 Mar 2015 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information