Q&A Northern Scandinavia

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

15 Jan 2014 12:06

Dotpoint wrote:If the euromir road will be made, will you make the Gulf of Finland available to be driven around? Maybe through Imatra and St. Petersburg to Tallinn.
Yea it's part of our plans.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2014 20:32

nice can't wait to drive into St. Petersburg in the months to come :)

ArskaF
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2014 18:20

Don't forget add Customs to Finland & Russia border, both countries have own customs buildings. And crossing that border must be slow. It ain't fast even real life, Lot of barriers, and booths where to show passport and other papers :lol: Queuing time could be even 8 hrs or more (with truck, at bad day...)

Nissantruck

06 Feb 2014 12:20

ArskaF wrote:Don't forget add Customs to Finland & Russia border, both countries have own customs buildings. And crossing that border must be slow. It ain't fast even real life, Lot of barriers, and booths where to show passport and other papers :lol: Queuing time could be even 8 hrs or more (with truck, at bad day...)
arskaf is right several times before the Finnish border at the roadside produce very long slow-moving or even stationary queues because of slow activities in the border booths so it would be really nice to have this feature in the simulator and the long queues are usually on both sides of the border(Finnish / Russian border) and trucks are standing on the roadside, causing danger to other vehicle traffic but the border crossing is now faster for cars but for trucks the border crossing can take a long time. :(

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

ScuL
Founder

06 Feb 2014 12:46

Don't worry we have some ideas as to how we can "simulate" this :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Nissantruck

06 Feb 2014 17:33

Nice to hear that you have some ideas for that too and hopefully you will be able to do it as close as you can to a real life situation if it`s possible and i mean as long waiting times at customs/borders, and even though the queues of lorries at the street etc.And thank you that you will take even these ideas into account.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Quaristice

22 Feb 2014 04:18

Bumping my old question:
Quaristice wrote:Are major towns on the way to Trondheim (Ålesund, Kristiansund, Lillehammer) going to be included too or is it going to be only Trondheim?

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

22 Feb 2014 04:55

huh answering that question... well I hope Trondheim, Alesund, Lillehammer, etc come in an upcoming Norway update. Lillehammer... lol reminds me back to the 2006 Top Gear Winter Olympics.

ScuL
Founder

23 Feb 2014 19:47

At the moment no

foppn
Donation rank:

02 Mar 2014 23:37

What about Gävle and Sundsvall in sweden? thats two cities with around 100k inhabitans.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information