Development on version 2.x (Trailer and Company Pack)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Nissantruck

27 Feb 2015 12:49

Hello! Päivää! I must say that it is a nice idea that you will make trailers for people to download only from here.I also have a question,is it necessary to download that upcoming trailer pack so that my Promods map will work in the future too,because i am using your ProMods Trailer Pack v1.00 at this moment and the reason for that is it has got few real life companys from Finland for example:Teboil,Neste,Ahola,Kiitolinja and Haanpää.But i must say that some of your spelling is not correct because for example,there is no letter Ä in the Neste trailers,i mean in the commercial logos in the rear of the trailers.And the other thing that is strange too is that the Haanpää trailers in the real life have the name logos either Haanpää or Haanpaa,so that confuses me everytime when i see them on the roads.But that is not your fault,it is the fault of that company.But if i forget about that letter Ä problem,i must say that your trailer mod pack trailers look like they do in the real life,when i see them on the roads here in Finland.So thank you for that good mod.If possible do more trailers/companies from Finland.
Attachments
Neste diesel tanker..jpg
Neste Green 100% Dieselillä.
Neste diesel tanker..jpg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
Haanpää.jpg
Haanpää.
Haanpää.jpg (59.12 KiB) Viewed 2757 times
Haanpaa.jpg
Haanpaa.
Haanpaa.jpg (72.86 KiB) Viewed 2757 times

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2015 13:37

uk_daf_fan wrote:We're also going to add real companies to the mod, more information to come.
Im just asking, does that sentence mean that those stuff will be added into the main promods files (and replace the standard companynames), or as an optional file like the trailerpack?

volan123
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2015 13:54

It's going to be optional Wolfpig ;)
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

LoaderSaints

27 Feb 2015 16:05

Think of it as an add-on pack for ProMods map. ;)

@Nissantruck
That Neste Oil trailer indeed has a spelling error. And about that Haanpaa dilemma. It is officially Haanpaa Oy (source). ;)

Nissantruck

27 Feb 2015 17:27

Hello! Päivää! I know that dilemma and it is stupid,i mean why can't they use only one (1) name in the company,i mean from the beginning of the day when that company was started in the first place.And that missing letter in the Neste Oil trailer is a small thing but it bothers me everytime when i see it in the ETS2 simulator. :mrgreen:

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2015 18:05

Hi,

Nissantruck, I will fix your issues as soon as I can , but in future please report the issues in the "my mods" topic in the Off-Topic forum. Think of this as a separate pack ;).

To answer the other questions, this pack will require ProMods in future but ProMods will not require this pack. You can find my other mod where I have stated above, but this mod will include the works of others.

Flo3yn
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2015 18:42

Plug and trailers Oversize ...?

Nissantruck

27 Feb 2015 19:12

Hello! Päivää! Thank you uk_daf_fan for your answer and i can´t wait to see that Neste oil trailer in its correct form.And i will not bother you anymore with this issue,because your other trailers are well done,so thank you for them. :D

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

28 Feb 2015 00:17

Liking this pack! It'd be cool if each country had their own companies and trailers.

Elmer BeFuddled

28 Feb 2015 00:55

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:Liking this pack! It'd be cool if each country had their own companies and trailers.
I agree, but that would probably be company to country specific. I've made a small company mod (trailers and warehouse replacements) and one of the cargoes is Waterford Crystal. I'd love to be able to have it only available as a pick up cargo from, say, Liverpool and Swansea of that company, with drop-offs at the same company(?) throughout the worlds map.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information