Development on version 2.x (Italy Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
dario.russo
Posts: 6
Joined: 11 Jun 2016 07:50
Donation rank:
Contact:

08 Dec 2017 20:05

It would be fantastic if add: Padua, Trento (and the statal road who will connect these town) and Bozen, Aosta.

User avatar
HighFlyerPL185
Posts: 644
Joined: 06 Aug 2013 18:44
Donation rank:
Location: Heysham, Lancashire

08 Dec 2017 20:47

I think something in the North and perhaps Brindisi would suffice. The map is already dense for it's scale. Remember that Italy in game is a very narrow corridor.

User avatar
enrico.tiberi.71
Posts: 136
Joined: 04 Jan 2015 12:41
Location: Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy
Contact:

08 Dec 2017 23:24

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
08 Dec 2017 20:47
I think something in the North and perhaps Brindisi would suffice. The map is already dense for it's scale. Remember that Italy in game is a very narrow corridor.
I agree with you, but from the other side with small cities too, you could full the empty spaces on the Italian map (for example, just I wrote before, something in the middle and a couple of towns in the south, not only some more cities and roads in the north and in Sardinia ;) )... and Italy would be complete!
Languages: Italiano, Deutsch, English, Español

Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912

Grosseto Young Boys 1912 official website (ITALIAN): https://forzagrosseto1912.wixsite.com/gyb1912

Image

baetatomska
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 Feb 2017 22:46
Donation rank:
Location: Delft, Netherlands

09 Dec 2017 00:58

Is that normal not to have a single firm in Genoa of DLC?? Nor even the name of the city written on the map, although having a garage and some gas stations in its place???

User avatar
mads1153
Posts: 878
Joined: 03 Jun 2015 19:33
Donation rank:
Location: Mandal, Vest-Agder
Contact:

09 Dec 2017 01:03

If you see this about city name not shown, you had to use this: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21028
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods 2.41 + Rusmap 1.8.1.2 from GMT
Level 97 and played 3142 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 september 2018

baetatomska
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 Feb 2017 22:46
Donation rank:
Location: Delft, Netherlands

09 Dec 2017 01:07

mads1153 wrote:
09 Dec 2017 01:03
If you see this about city name not shown, you had to use this: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21028
Yes, the game is taking too much time to load indeed, and when it finnaly does I find that bug in Genoa... thank you

User avatar
34ilikepie
Posts: 78
Joined: 17 Oct 2016 02:15
Donation rank:
Location: TORONTO

09 Dec 2017 23:18

enrico.tiberi.71 wrote:
08 Dec 2017 17:22
I hope ProMods team will soon add some new cities in Italy, not only for Sardinia (I would suggest Cagliari, Sassari, Olbia and if there would be a bit space Oristano), but in the north of Italy too (in the north-west side the missing part of A4 Torino-Milano, adding than the A5 Torino-Aosta and the connection tunnels to France and Switzerland, and some cities in the north-east for example Udine and Bolzano).

Later I hope they will add some cities in the middle of Italy, for example Perugia (over Terni), Rimini (between Bologna and Ancona) and my small born-city Grosseto, between Livorno and Roma, near the cross that bring you to Firenze.
If you look a little back you would see that I said almost the exact same thing

User avatar
enrico.tiberi.71
Posts: 136
Joined: 04 Jan 2015 12:41
Location: Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy
Contact:

10 Dec 2017 10:08

34ilikepie wrote:
09 Dec 2017 23:18
enrico.tiberi.71 wrote:
08 Dec 2017 17:22
I hope ProMods team will soon add some new cities in Italy, not only for Sardinia (I would suggest Cagliari, Sassari, Olbia and if there would be a bit space Oristano), but in the north of Italy too (in the north-west side the missing part of A4 Torino-Milano, adding than the A5 Torino-Aosta and the connection tunnels to France and Switzerland, and some cities in the north-east for example Udine and Bolzano).

Later I hope they will add some cities in the middle of Italy, for example Perugia (over Terni), Rimini (between Bologna and Ancona) and my small born-city Grosseto, between Livorno and Roma, near the cross that bring you to Firenze.
If you look a little back you would see that I said almost the exact same thing
I disagree you too, than. ;) Italy needs to be fulled, don't care when, tomorrow or not. But yesterday I went in Milano from Reutte (Austria)... and the A22 from Innsbruck to Verona is always the same... empty, few road signs... just this example. :|
Languages: Italiano, Deutsch, English, Español

Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912

Grosseto Young Boys 1912 official website (ITALIAN): https://forzagrosseto1912.wixsite.com/gyb1912

Image

lelux
Posts: 127
Joined: 03 Apr 2014 08:24

10 Dec 2017 10:32

Brindisi is a good idea. There is a big refinery ,a port, and, moving south, one of the biggest power plants in italy (Cerano). Adding something between Verona and Innsbruck is also really a good idea. And... please... someone can correct one of the most important italian landmark? The border plate "Molise/Apulia" is wrong... correct is "Molise/Puglia"!! :)

Shiva
Posts: 1700
Joined: 21 May 2015 01:09

10 Dec 2017 12:52

Brindisi, that I do agree on. But it is quite close to Taranto.
Cerano power plant in southern Italy? where? I can not find it.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Traffic map. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34



Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests