Italian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
jdenm8
Graphics Designer

10 Apr 2015 05:30

This has been brought up before with no real response from the Devs. After the ARP and BRP it may be approached though it greatly depends on someone wanting to do it. Don't hold your breath.

Also, you can drive from Venice to Lyon without leaving the Motorway system, you just have to take the A21 for that leg.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

martinusK

12 Apr 2015 11:43

IIRC M95 did say he had noticed this and has plans for doing this, i may be wrong tho :)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2015 11:32

I've been reading that the ARP will also include some locations for manufacturers (Like MB and BMW, not sure whether Porsche, VW or Audi have been mentioned).

Are there any plans to do the same in Italy? I drove to Modena for the first time yesterday, and although I saw quite a few Ferrari's (Thank you, Jazzycat :D ) I didn't see anything else indicating the (important) influence of Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani and/or Lamborghini. Would be pretty awesome to have an 'exotics' drop-off point there or something like that.

Just throwing this out as a suggestion :)

Horizon™
Developer

13 Apr 2015 11:54

It be cool,but devs know better than us ;)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

13 Apr 2015 11:57

RobertKNL wrote:Are there any plans to do the same in Italy? I drove to Modena for the first time yesterday, and although I saw quite a few Ferrari's (Thank you, Jazzycat :D ) I didn't see anything else indicating the (important) influence of Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani and/or Lamborghini. Would be pretty awesome to have an 'exotics' drop-off point there or something like that.
Don't forget Fiat, the automotive giant. ;)
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Horizon™
Developer

13 Apr 2015 12:03

tkk7406 wrote:
RobertKNL wrote:Are there any plans to do the same in Italy? I drove to Modena for the first time yesterday, and although I saw quite a few Ferrari's (Thank you, Jazzycat :D ) I didn't see anything else indicating the (important) influence of Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani and/or Lamborghini. Would be pretty awesome to have an 'exotics' drop-off point there or something like that.
Alfa Romeo too :D
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2015 13:01

DeusHorizon wrote:
tkk7406 wrote:
Alfa Romeo too :D

And Ducati (for the bike-enthusiasts) :)

SgrA

13 Apr 2015 13:40

Hello, any chance to build the connection A5 Torino- Aosta- Mont blanc tunnel- A40 Chamonix- Geneve- Bourg-en- Bresse- Macon?!!!
I miss that route. I' ve been on those roads hundreds of times :mrgreen:

ETS2-User
Developer

13 Apr 2015 17:37

And then we'd also need Pioggia for their Vespa and Ape :P
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

grega

13 Apr 2015 17:49

ETS2-User wrote:And then we'd also need Pioggia for their Vespa and Ape :P
Its Piaggio ;) hahahahah
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information