Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ETS2-User
Developer

01 Jul 2016 11:23

Looks like the sign is a relict or more like a menorial of the good old default Germany times :lol:
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

FH-Fahrer
Developer

01 Jul 2016 14:02

KrysEmlyn wrote: When coming into Berlin from the northwest, I come across this white overhead sign before getting to the BAB10 ring: http://imgur.com/mbtxvOl. Are the panels in the sign supposed to be blank and what is this sign for (aside from realism ;) )?
This is an electronical sign which can be programmed to show warnings on a certain stretch of the highway, like traffic jams or road works. Unfortunately we would need a special sign model to show a text on it, like Ivan showed it in the Spain topic.
Real life: Image
Developer of the
Autobahn Rebuilding Project Image

Current developments:
  • Secret :P

Bluscream
Donation rank:

01 Jul 2016 16:32

Nico wrote:I'm planning on adding cities like Bonn, Koblenz, Wiebaden and Mainz and will try to fit the A61, A67 and A48 in there.
I would totally love to see Wiesbaden and Mainz in there ♥

Noah_Lukas

01 Jul 2016 19:38

I would love to see Karlsruhe, but Mainz and Wiesbaden too ;)

Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Kobra2112

02 Jul 2016 07:06

Yo you need to fix your tags mate. Should be <a href=...></a> and then <a href=...(.jpg for the image)></a> Or if you want a clickable URL since this board uses BBCode, you can just do which is much easier
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

oliverduris21

02 Jul 2016 12:28

Hello. Will be on the A45 Hanauer Kreuz and Langenselbolder Dreieck (A45 # A66) ?

Noah_Lukas

02 Jul 2016 16:13

Kobra2112 wrote:Yo you need to fix your tags mate. Should be <a href=...></a> and then <a href=...(.jpg for the image)></a> Or if you want a clickable URL since this board uses BBCode, you can just do which is much easier
Thank you :mrgreen:

RvdG94
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2016 19:16

Was just watching Squirrels preview of 2.1 at junction Speyer. Traveling to and from Austria from the south of Netherlands, we have crossed this junction countless times. And just like the entire ARP it looks spot on! Just one thing I missed at Speyer was the Hockenheimring, which can be directly seen on your right when traveling north. I assume it doesn't fit, or the model is way too complicated to integrate. But I just had to say it ;)

But for the rest it is really neat and spot on and I would like to compliment the team behind this project for the effort and detail they bring to the game!

Noah_Lukas

12 Jul 2016 19:59

RvdG94 wrote:Was just watching Squirrels preview of 2.1 at junction Speyer. Traveling to and from Austria from the south of Netherlands, we have crossed this junction countless times. And just like the entire ARP it looks spot on! Just one thing I missed at Speyer was the Hockenheimring, which can be directly seen on your right when traveling north. I assume it doesn't fit, or the model is way too complicated to integrate. But I just had to say it ;)

But for the rest it is really neat and spot on and I would like to compliment the team behind this project for the effort and detail they bring to the game!
I can only agree this ;)

FH-Fahrer
Developer

14 Jul 2016 23:52

We picked up the development of Bremerhaven again, after it was halted for a few months. After talking with ZelvaCZ, I decided to pick up his work of the city of Bremerhaven and continue it, so it will appear in 2.1 ;)

Just outside of Bremerhaven:

Zollgrenzbezirk (Port) Most of what you see here is Zelvas work:

- FH-Fahrer
Developer of the
Autobahn Rebuilding Project Image

Current developments:
  • Secret :P

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information