Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 16:47

Gabriel1 wrote:Could you update promods that it will be compatible with version 1.25? It has officialy been released!
Be patient, we never release an updated version directly after the game itself got an update.
First, we (beta testers eg.) need to update our game, the devs need to release a test version of the new ProMods. We need some time to test it. After all that, bugs will be fixed, we need to test the fixes. Then it may be ready for the public.
Who knows how long that will take? No-one knows, there may be big, complicated bugs ahead...
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

brainiac
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 17:08

Can you update map of Germany on 1. page?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Gabriel1
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 17:11

http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14139 look at that

Edit:
And hey guys, i am a boy, i am just 12 years old! I just cant wait for promods 2.11!
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 07 Sep 2016 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting.
Developer for Bayern 1:1

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 17:38

^^^ Are you saying we said that we would release an update an hour after ETS2 updated? No we didn't...
Most of the time it takes a few days. If it's an significant game changing update, it even may take weeks.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Gabriel1
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 17:58

Okey i'l just wait!
And keep up the good work! :D

Claus62

08 Sep 2016 13:42

And please keep in mind that 2.10 is barely a month old. While there have been no "life-threatening" bugs (like Arad was in 2.0), some invisible walls and floating trees still need attention - so it makes a lot of sense to me (and to the devs probably too) to bundle the two into one update. And if that means to wait another month or so - so be it!

Gabriel1
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2016 16:44

And could you please give a map update so that we can see wich cities or roads that will be added in promods 2.11
Thanks and don't forget... keep up the good(and it is the best mod for ets2) work!! :D

ETS2-User
Developer

08 Sep 2016 16:50

Nothing will be added. We want to fix things in this version, not break more things with new content.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

FH-Fahrer
Developer

08 Sep 2016 20:36

R730_V8 wrote: 1) BAB 14, direction Dresden, where it merges from 6 lanes to 4:
You wrote at the exit signs that the Autobahn is crossing B83. It's not. You mean B87 though actually it does merge while crossing B6 (would be the following exit
in RL). B83 is not even close to that area. I guess it should be easy to change that number ;)

2) Most sign types at this part of the BAB 14. You placed most of them right next to the Autobahn while they all are overhead in RL. Should be no problem to change that either.
Thanks for the information, I will change it ;)
R730_V8 wrote: Another thing I recognized is that the whole Autobahn is very flat there. This is more or less correct up to Leipzig but after Dreieck Parthenaue - where you probably going to extend BAB14 in one of the next versions - it becomes hilly. Also there are more forests and less fields the closer you get to Dresden. I'm also missing (at least a small) resting area(s). I'm sorry for bothering you with this but I'm driving on this route at least 2 times a month so I know it pretty well and I just try to help you to rebuild it as real as it gets :)
If some or all of the things are already known to you just ignore this post :?
Don't worry, I know the A14 from Leipzig to Dresden and I know that it is hilly and that there are forests as well. The current highway there is temporary until we start to rebuild Dresden, the highway has to move anyway then. Then it will be rebuilt ;)

-FH-Fahrer
Developer of the
Autobahn Rebuilding Project Image

Current developments:
  • Secret :P

brainiac
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2016 08:25

Your Frankfurt is really great, but why red streets are unavailible for driving? I went through and I didn't see reason for that.
Last edited by brainiac on 03 Nov 2023 21:55, edited 2 times in total.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information