Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Da Dex
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2017 13:00

bmwGTR wrote:Hi,

@DaDex: Tyrol and Salzburg are Part of AtRP (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10525), not ARP (ARP is focussed on Germany).
For Tyrol and Salzburg you have to ask there.

Best regards
bmwGTR
i thought of the connections between especially Munich and Tirol (Kesselberg (Mittenwald) or GAP in GERMANY and then Zirler Berg (AUT)) and Salzburg (Bad Reichenhall - Lofer (Austria)), this is for ARP and for AtRP,

best regards back or MfG ;)

madkytle

05 Feb 2017 00:52

I dont know if it come soon. But i would love a really nifty A5 with the Darmstaedter Kreuz. so you can try on one hand to Mannheim and on the other to Basel. this would be so amazing if it works. :D

LOK330

05 Feb 2017 15:31

astronomer wrote:Nice work! On quality I wait like this long, how much necessary ;) I like view nice new models, historical sights and new textures and I know, that on create models long last. Keep it up ;)
So I hope Berlin rebulid in one day.................maybe ring road is bigger..........

ETS2-User
Developer

05 Feb 2017 15:39

Berlin will not be rebuilt anytime soon because FH-Fahrer did a great job there. Period and Berlin case closed.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

LOK330

05 Feb 2017 15:45

ETS2-User wrote:Berlin will not be rebuilt anytime soon because FH-Fahrer did a great job there. Period and Berlin case closed.

OK, thanks :D

Noah_Lukas

06 Feb 2017 18:25

madkytle wrote:I dont know if it come soon. But i would love a really nifty A5 with the Darmstaedter Kreuz. so you can try on one hand to Mannheim and on the other to Basel. this would be so amazing if it works. :D
For those who don't know what he is talking about ;)
-> Image
Last edited by tkk7406 on 06 Feb 2017 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link. No need to include the link with the picture.
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

van der linden
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2017 20:39

Is there any chance that the rastof Dammer Berge will come in game too?
You guys are doing a great job with the ARP, and other countries keep up the good work.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2017 14:44

noah.treffer wrote:
madkytle wrote:I dont know if it come soon. But i would love a really nifty A5 with the Darmstaedter Kreuz. so you can try on one hand to Mannheim and on the other to Basel. this would be so amazing if it works. :D
For those who don't know what he is talking about ;)
->
Curious, was there ever a reason why there we're two autobahns built so close to each other? Traffic relief or what? Or just accidental? No motorways in Europe seem to be this close together that I know of (of course feel free to correct me).

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2017 15:12

Enough areas in the Netherlands have motorways almost this close together.

This was probably indeed traffic relief. It will be present in ProMods 2.2, in a version one form (not all roads will be rebuild, the rest will come in 2.3).
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

gmtavares

08 Feb 2017 17:25

HighFlyerPL185 wrote: Curious, was there ever a reason why there we're two autobahns built so close to each other? Traffic relief or what? Or just accidental? No motorways in Europe seem to be this close together that I know of (of course feel free to correct me).
In Portugal we have tones of those examples. Just try looking at the A1 and the A29 heading from Aveiro to Oporto, near Albergaria... We can see from the motorway the other one... They are 1 field of crops apart from one other! It is ridiculous...

I agree with Nico, it is probs for Traffic relief. And it is a cool addition. As that was said, I hope to see it in PM 2.20! :)
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information