Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Shiva

07 Jul 2018 01:48

/edit: added quote from previous forum page.
MandelSoft wrote:
06 Jul 2018 23:53
Well, ProMods did very little in Rostock itself at this point so the current SCS version will be better (in fact, there's one thing that hasn't been shown yet that is better in the SCS version than in the current ProMods version, and the old SCS map version for that matter).
My bet goes to BAB19 "north part" towards the harbour , I could be wrong tho.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Tito_zz

09 Jul 2018 18:02

Will Freiburg ever be built? It would be nice.
I am from Argentina (Buenos Aires), Deutschland (Ba) and a small bit from Ελλάδα (Greece) (Θεσσαλονίκη) (Thessanoliki) and I like r o a d s.

CptCaribbean

09 Jul 2018 20:20

At least in the map is nor even planned to be built. I guess because it's too close from Basel and Strasbourg.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

TimmyTurner95

12 Jul 2018 23:26

I hope when Going East and DLC north si revisited SCS will invest more man power.

What I would wish are crossroads with seperate left turn lanes, normal roads as well as 4 lane roads, especially when
there are traffic lights, because having to let vehicle in the other direction pass first is really annoying when the traffic lights turn red again.
EURoadNet-Developer

robertohs1

14 Jul 2018 02:02

this part of Germany is too beautiful rostock berlin hanover between belgium luxembourg polonia beautiful too

Noah_Lukas

14 Jul 2018 18:11

@CptCaribbean That's not completely right FH-Fahrer commented on this ;)
FH-Fahrer wrote:
20 Oct 2016 14:06
I personally plan to add a few roads and a city (Freiburg) in the Black Forest soon or maybe another developer will do that. But firstly we have to finish the ARP ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

MG Mike
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2018 12:54

I like to know if there were chance to correct the A31. In Vanilla and in Promods the A31 is leading straight to the Netherlands.
In Real-life the A31 turns left and goes along the Dutch border untill Oberhausen. There are several intersections wich lead to the Netherlands and there is a cross with the A30 which is leading into the Netherlands an become A1.
But should there not be some place for the A31 to lead to Oberhausen with a few little cities eventually for decoration or an intersectoin with a gasstation at Meppen for example.. Or Lingen or so...

I know germany is stopped, but I think if the new germany by scs is released promods would do their job further..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

heiner67

23 Jul 2018 20:01

II think so, and in the quiet I hope that the A45 is renewed.
Just like the A3 from Nürnberg to Linz.
But its only a wish ..... not more.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 24 Jul 2018 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

bmwGTR

24 Jul 2018 07:35

Hi,

the rebuild of the A3 was the next project on the list for Germany, but unfortunately the developer for germany has currently no time for mapping.
In addition the development in Germany is stalled due to the announcement of the Germany rebuild by SCS.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2018 11:21

I just really hope, the revisiting thig is still some months away, and the Baltic DLC and the new PM update and 1.32 game update comes out before it, because if this germany will replace the PM one I probably won't update the game for some time. I mean as the others said, compared to vanilla Germany it's way more realistic but for someone who got very very used to the PM north germany it's just simply a step backwards. And I know the PM devs say that they will mix up the two versions after the relase keeping the best parts of both versions but, they always say this before a DLC. With Going North, France even Italy they said they will keep the best PM parts, but in reality they usualy throw away 90 percent of the PM version even if it was superior to SCS's quality. So please MandelSoft, take your time :D (No disrespect or anything, I get that as an SCS employee, your hands are somewhat tied in some regards)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information