Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2019 01:54

Hehe, yeah and when the download rate is yellow... Hm. Maybe a new version? Ah no. Everything still as everytime.. :))
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

dennis_2310

17 Mar 2019 15:42

Hello everybody, I have a small question.
Since the ARP-team is working on merging SCS with promods-germany, I ask myself if they are not "only" focussed on merging the areas, but also rebuilding them. In my opinion some north german cities like Rostock or Kiel are just "freshed up" with some new road textures, signs and trees. Is it maybe possible to rebuild some of the cities in "ProMods"- style. I think that Rostock and its port areafor example needs somehow a rebuild. SCS just replaced the autobahn there and improved the city with some new assets. Also the part of the Autobahn to the port looks not very realistic and the Warnow-Tunnel, which connects the city with the port is not present.

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Shiva

17 Mar 2019 17:47

Alternative way to the harbour with Warnow-Tunnel and B103?
That is 1 of my old dreams.
A 19 to Rostock Harbour?
It looks quite nice in the SCS rebuild.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

dclark12553
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2019 21:14

Is the road from Germany to Świnoujście going to be built since Germany has a land border with Świnoujście.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2019 22:19

Could be nice to reach Swinemünde without to circle completely around Stettin. But I fear that there are space issues. There were plans from Promods to so the isle Rügen. And there was ready an exit at the A20. It would be nice if this would be at the new scs germany. And a detour for the A20 since this Autobahn is damaged and it take some years to repair it.

Adding the Warnow Tunnel to Rostock would be a nice touch. As well as adding some other known cities of Mecklenburg Vorpommern. But it is always the same old story of limited space. I hope for some more cities but we will see what Arp Team made possible.
But as said before, a few more screenshots would be awesome. If the new version is already on Beta there must be a plenty of new things.. Yes for sure most is meant to be surprise for us, but a screen here or there and guessing and discussing where it is like that little Fehmarn-quiz is fun.. I knew it at once but only cause I know the area very well.
If you put another screen from for example a rebuild version of some Autobahns or possible new city I would not know it that quickly..

Shiva

08 Apr 2019 08:54

Last time Rendsburg was on the forum, was before the Scandinavia DLC release.
So I do have a question:
Any chance it might maybe someday appear in ProMods?
Yes, I know it is very, very close to both Kiel and A7.
And that it would be very close B5 too.
Possible road layout?
The 2x small industrial areas chosen as example of possible locations with hopefully small imprint. I think 1 of these could be more than enough.
If having delivery spots.

/edit:
Only as a small city, without garage etc.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

MG Mike
Donation rank:

09 Apr 2019 09:31

Hello,

I asume the release of 2.40 won't take too much time from now of. Yesterday evening I saw on YouTube a video from Clumsy, he has already a version to show us..
He drove from Hamburg to Bremen and from there to A7 and back through Hamburg to Kiel..

It looks very God so far. I am sadly missing the promods Hamburg City and hope for a proper rebuilt in future versions. I hoped a little that at least the exit Othmarschen north of the tunnel would be drive able and the garage where at it's old place, but unfortunately no.
So it is confirmed that my company has to move from north to south Hamburg. So I guess it will be Hamburg Wilhelmsburg or Harburg :)

But the new Autobahn crossing Maschener Kreuz and Horster Dreieck looks awesome.

I am missing the flat landscape between Hamburg and Bremen a little cause it is the scs landscape. I hope the rest of north germany will be a littler flatter as it was before..

chillzap21
Donation rank:

09 Apr 2019 09:59

I think the 2.40 release might get slightly postponed due to the release of 1.35, which can't be very far away.

CptCaribbean

09 Apr 2019 14:48

1.35 is still in closed beta and I'm not expecting it to come until mid June.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

10 Apr 2019 22:27

Hello everyone.

The cat is almost out of the bag. I 've seen two Videos on YouTube with first look on 2.40

If someone hasn' t seen or don't want to know anything about it untill official release should not continue reading. Spoiler alert!

So, I have seen the videos from Clumsy Geek and Chris Maximus.

At first many many big thanks for your hard work and your efforts. Very great work there.

But I have to look with an loughing eye and with and crying eye on it.
Crying cause the beautiful Promods Hamburg has gone.. Hamburg is in ETS my headquarters and I really like it to start from my garage in north Hamburg and drive through the tunnel to reach my customers at the Harbour area.
With the update my company has to move within Hamburg. I guess it would be south Hamburg like Wilhelmsburg or Harburg..
Anyway.
A loughing eye cause,
what Iike very much and what's absolutely great is that new Maschener Kreuz and the Horster Dreieck. Finally it is build correctly. Many thanks for that.

The Landscape looks in parts still a little hilly. Probably there was SCS parts left. At Clumsy's Vid there was the Gasstation at the resting point Ostetal one of the new SCS Gasstation, but was named Aral. That's good idea. At Maximus Vid the gasstations from Berlin to Hamburg were all original SCS design. Will they get Aral too or other brands?

Then I have seen you have made the A20 drive able to Kiel. Nice idea. But unfortunately Lübeck and the Countryroads along the beach has gone. Could it not be added again? Isn't it that road which leads to Travemünde Ferry port?

Berlin: as it seems Berlin has no changes. That is good. Then Promods Berlin is much better than SCS Berlin. But as far as I know the interchanges at the Berliner Ring made by SCS look a little better, bigger or higher bridges than the Promods versions. Will there be changes in future updates?
The city itself can stay as it is. It looks awesome as everytime when I drive through Berlin.

And another Detail fell into my eye: these orange Emergency calling posts. Very great. In times of Smartphones you probably don't need them anymore, but they are still to find at German Autobahn and all the years Promods hasn't them. But now there are there. Gorgeous just gorgeous!

So far I can say i am awaiting the new version with open arms and at same time hope for further improvements of Hamburg and maybe some other places in North germany. The developer of the Maschener Kreuz said something of maybe Lüneburg in future Updates. That would be great too. But Cuxhaven and B 73 would be planed long ago and I hope for that too.

But for now I am excited for the now coming version.
The new roads im Czech would be very interesting too as well as all the other new stuff like Baltics merge.

So keep up the good work. You are doing very great things.
With Kindly regards
MG Mike

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information