Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 12:09

Ah sorry then I got it misunderstood..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

05 Aug 2018 13:25

The same will be true for the DE Rebuild. The ARP is mostly built on Base Game content with some stuff from Scandinavia in the areas made later. We're not abandoning the ARP, but we will be re-approaching it.

Mandelsoft's the one that's done most of the planning for SCS' rebuild by the way.

There definitely will be areas we'll be completely replacing with the new version. However, until everyone gets their hands on the rebuild, we don't know exactly what else we'll be replacing and what we'll be updating.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Devilagent
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 16:09

We just hope the very enjoyable Promods area that FH-Fahrer created will not be replaced..if I have to beg..I’ll will :D. It just feels more German while the SCS remake feels more generic (according the preview video’s and no offense to Mandelsoft because his work for Promods is the best you can get, honestly)

Kobra2112

05 Aug 2018 16:21

To be perfectly fair, I'm excited for SCS reapproaching Stuttgart and Mannheim. That area needed some serious help
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

Noah_Lukas

05 Aug 2018 17:15

BW is outdated in general (except A5 Karlsruhe-Basel, Heilbronn and Ulm) :?
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

brainiac
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 17:30

Better is to keep Promods Germany and replace some parts instead of replacing whole Promods Germany and then return some parts.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 17:45

Who says that's better? It'll be done the same as every DLC. First DLC, then the rebuild ProMods stuff back into the DLC area.
SCS stuff which is better the ProMods, will stay, otherwise it won't.

Please quit bringing this up every time Brainiac. You should know how it works.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

brainiac
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 18:02

So, we will lost most of ARP. I am not sure will I download version after 1.32.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 18:43

The difficulty here is, that some people have the opinion that if a DLC or official map appears, most of that what promods has done will disappear. And so they are afraid of loosing all the good stuff in germany.
A little bit I am thinking it too.
I am from north Germany and I like the promods germany really a lot. The landscape from Flensburg to Hannover or Berlin to Emden looks very close to what it is in real life. Promods has done a real good job there..

Now we have seen the first videos and saw a lot of France DLC Content and a landscape which is flatter than the old vanilla map, but in several areas it seems to be still too high.

I don't know how close these previews are to the final release, but a little bit I am afraid of loosing the good promods work too..

Especially cities like Hamburg, Berlin or Hannover are really good work, and I am hoping that they will be as good as in the previous versions.
The new view on the A7 with the Köhlbrandt Bridge for example looks fantastic, but if I got that right you can only drive on the A7 and the Harbour area is only scenery. I personally wish to keep the driveable portarea including the bridge.

Another question for me is that I have seen a Screenshot on Eurotruckaimulator2.de which shows a Autobahn sign on which are the names, "Bad Segeberg" or "Puttgarden" bit the names are Grey not white.

So I ask myself are these officially planed new cities?
On one hand it will be great.. Bad Segeberg was even not at Promods. But the isle Fehmarn and the Ferry port Puttgarden are part of promods..

If Promods keep Hamburg that big as it is now and Bad Segeberg will be a new City at Germany it will be very close to Hamburg, cause Hamburg is so large..

And it will be great if the A1 including Fehmarn and the Ferry to Denmark will be part of new SCS germany or at least will stay as part of Promods..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

matwor29
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2018 00:38

Come on guys, the Promods team isn't stupid and is able to differentiate if the Promods or SCS Software is better and we are trying to discuss something that isn't even released. We all should better wait or we will be talking about this during the next month before the patch 1.32.
They will be able to handle it and give the best for all of us.
Of course, some part will be replaced by Germany rebuild and might take some time to be rebuilt to the Promods quality but you guys are crying before even knowing what will be in.

We all wanted SCS Software to rework the older parts of the map but when it came we are all screaming everywhere. Better get our story straight.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information