Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
kurtain

17 Feb 2018 12:18

That would be nice to finally have a ferry service between Sassnitz and Trelleborg. There will not be enough space for my hometown of Greifswald. B110 makes no sense because on Usedom no 40t trucks are allowed. It would be nice if you would build the B104 Pasewalk - Linken - Szczescin. So you can then go out and in from the west.

Lars0412

18 Feb 2018 10:50

Another typical Attraction in south and Western Germany is the Vine street 🍇A nice Little Road

kurtain

18 Feb 2018 12:18

Lars0412 wrote:
Another typical Attraction in south and Western Germany is the Vine street 🍇A nice Little Road
ohh yeah an amazing Street and also the citys Neustadt an der Weinstraße and Bad Dürkheim. ;)

Noah_Lukas

18 Feb 2018 13:29

And there is the asparagus street in the south nice scenery through the rhine valley ^^
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Lars0412

19 Feb 2018 17:25

And Not to forget old castles on the Hilly area

MG Mike
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2018 22:09

Arvidsson-Källqvist wrote:
17 Feb 2018 01:55
That would be nice. But first I'd rather see Stralsund and Rügen with the ferryport at Sassnitz to be built. Seems like there's enough space there and the main interchange is already on the A20 and then from Stralsund B105 could be built through Greifswald (maybe as a scenery) and from there further east on the B109 B110 to Swinoujscie.
Hi,

Yes Rügen would be great. But in the next promods update they would have to lock the A20. It has sagged and collapsed between Tribsees and Bad Sülze over a length of almost 100 meters. This was caused by a peat bog.

Now the rebuilding should take years until 2025. So all the traffic has to take a detour over smaller roads through the villages there.. Maybe this could be integrated in Promods..

And i have another wish.

Dear Promods team,

Please can you make the northern german mointains known as the Harz?!
They are the first mountains to be seen if you drive the A 7 from Hamburg to south after passing Hannover. Actually in Promods the Kasseller Berge are the first ones, but in reality the Harz comes first.

I've seen Tsm has manages to make a "little" Harz. It has three Delivery points. Wernigerode, Schierke and even the Brocken. North germany 's highest mountain.

Of course by the small scale the Harz small too. But they did it pretty well with a beautiful landscape and some nice szeneries along the road. And parking places near a river and so on.. But small very smart roads for a big truck..

It is a little challenge to drive there.

Maybe you can do a similar own Promods version of the Harz. Maybe with other cities to drive there like Clausthal Zellerfeld, Bad Grund or Altenau or Bad Harzburg. And maybe a Mountain to drive up there.

Since you have managed to build Bonn and Koblenz at this little space, i think the Harz would be possible too.. And as a citizen of north germany i say it deserves to be on the promods too. It is only a suggestion but i would like it a lot..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Noah_Lukas

20 Feb 2018 17:13

Well for the Harz-mountain range or in general a new mountain rage is not really enough space anymore in my eyes
The only thing that could work to do in a way in very small format ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

MG Mike
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2018 22:08

As i wrote,

Tsm has managed it by a very small tight version.
Only thre deliverypoints. One is a "small Brocken"
The others the village "Schierke" and the last a little version of Wernigerode..

It is everything very small and tight. But it is a challenge to drive there with a big truck if there is not much space.. It was fun for me.

Maybe i can post some screens of it here?

By the way, Koblenz ans Bonn are a very small version too on promods. But looks very well done.. Maybe a little Harz would be possible too..
Anyway it's only a suggestion or a little wish from me..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Scania_V8_Rat

24 Feb 2018 20:14

kurtain wrote:
18 Feb 2018 12:18
Lars0412 wrote:
ohh yeah an amazing Street and also the citys Neustadt an der Weinstraße and Bad Dürkheim. ;)

Ohh, great... It's near my village :)
However, speaking about trucks, it would be a cool way to honor the development of the first automobil invented by Carl Benz and "stolen" by his wife Bertha... There's a route called "Bertha Benz Memorial Route"
Safe roads and happy truckin! :arrow:

M4rkus

26 Feb 2018 10:53

There wasn't any progress update since September. So it would be nice to know if this project is actually halted or if development is going on in the background?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information