Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
bmwGTR

29 Apr 2020 06:55

Hi,

scan720 is not a ProMods developer, so he is currently working on a independed add-on.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

morien130

31 May 2020 14:37

I just want to know, if somebody is currently working on Germany and if something like this would be possible:
(Sorry for my bad drawing skills :) )
Inkedets2_20200528_231648_00_LI.jpg
Inkedets2_20200528_231648_00_LI.jpg (187.1 KiB) Viewed 1801 times

dariojet

31 May 2020 19:02

Mmm i'm not a modder, but i think that the area around Koln is already quite crowded.

However, I think that, instead, the extentson of the Autobahn 1 west of Bonn also the extension of the Autobahn 48 west of Koblenz (which i think is already in the plans of the modders) might fit as the "tri-border" area between Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg looks a bit empty at the moment; following you can find a couple of ideas from my end:

- The Autobahn 1 west of Bonn continues for some kilometers until nearby Blankenehim, where you have the interchange with the federal road 51; from there, going west, you can cross the border with Belgium and connect to the road which leads to the Tree-Et nearby Liege;
- For the Autobahn 48 west of Koblenz, I can see that in the original plan of the Autobahn Rebuilding Project as per the first post on this topic, it's already in the plan to have it connected to Luxembourg; however, nearby the Luxembourg border there is Trier, which might be interesting to be added ingame as a small town with maximum two companies and one utility (either a hotel or a petrol station), although it's very nearby Luxembourg so i'm afraid it won't fit.

I hope you will take my ideas in considerations :D

morien130

31 May 2020 19:19

I also think a Connection to Luxembourg would be more important, but it would be also nice to drive over the Leverkusener Bridge

ScuL
Founder

01 Jun 2020 03:08

We are actually rebuilding a bit in this area right now and honestly speaking there is absolutely no room for anything between BAB61 and Köln
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Frate
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2020 09:57

I wonder if you thought about rebuilding Köln, as Promods-Köln is right now almost completly fantasy and based on the SCS-Version of Köln. If that would be done, maybe there would be some room for another Autobahn. Apart from Köln I think the complete Ruhrgebiet needs an overhaul, as it is, apart from the Autobahn connections to the cities, not realistic.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2020 11:35

Well I think Promodsteam is aware of it, but is waiting for SCS. Don't forget there is still a part 3 og germany rebuilt that we are all waiting for.. And this is about south and west germany. That would include Colonia.

Same goes for Munich.. That is also already outdated.. The user Scan720 is actually on a rebuild that looks very stunning, but we don't know what Munich will be if the last phase of German rebuild comes and what will Promods do regarding Munich..

SO how was that song again? "all we can do is sit and wait."
Although I prefer to drive and wait ;)
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2020 18:46

Don't you sit when you are driving? :mrgreen:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2020 21:49

Yes Nico, indeed you're right 😅
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

schneper

03 Jun 2020 21:13

Hello!
Sry if this was answered before, but i am just curious if there would be enough space to fit in the city of Aachen between Cologne and the border to the Netherlands. Don't think of it as a request, i just wanted to know how realistic that would be in terms of the scale in ETS2 :D

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information