Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Shiva

28 Jan 2019 18:02

MG Mike, cheers for the info about the new ferry operator for the Brunsbüttel–Cuxhaven line.
Glückstadt–Wischhafen, that 1 I did check, was it yesterday? 4 ferries and one of those were having maintenance at Wewelsfleth "Peters Werft".

Wishlist: But no clue if any space for it.
Meyer Werft shipyard, just southeast / east of A 280 / A 31, south of A 28's western end.
But would have been interesting to have it as a delivery point.
I can wish, right? :)
SCS rebuilt Germany, would only have this road option to reach it:
A 31, Leer-West interchange to Meyer Werft. Google Maps link.
Current ProMods, no possible connection.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Plum™
Developer

28 Jan 2019 18:27

Teppey71 wrote:
28 Jan 2019 15:04
In the first post a new map update picture would be nice ;-)
The last one is from 25.07.2017.
Maybe after the next update with 2.35?
That’s what I suggested ages ago aswell and someone else did too, it would be nice to have an updated version. :)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2019 19:42

For those who are interested

https://www.elbfaehre.de

That is the website of the Elbe Ferry Wischhafen Glückstadt. You can see all 4 ferries at the first site.
I used them almost every year when we are on our way at holidays.. At good weather it is fun to get out of the car and stand at the front of the Ferry. Fresh air around you.

It would be a nice thing to have this connection in the game and have this ferries as a model to drive on it, but that would probably not happen..

Hey Promods, make your map on a bigger scale... Make it like Tregion 1:2 and space issues are solved!!
Just kidding!!!

But interesting would it be anyway..

And here is the link about the news to the Elbe Ferry Cuxhaven. If you can read German, otherwise you have to use a translator

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersa ... re284.html
Last edited by MG Mike on 28 Jan 2019 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Shiva

28 Jan 2019 20:08

The ship that had maintenance was Wischhafen

MG Mike, you forgot the new ferry operator link :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2019 20:11

yeah sorry, it´s there now

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2019 21:09

A gameplay inquiry here, folks: Will the merge of the ARP and the SCS Rebuild enable the German Special Transport routes, or will their sectors still be affected by ProMods (and thus, being unavailable)?
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Lars014

28 Jan 2019 21:46

Or will ProMods make their own Special Transport routes in Germany??
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

Shiva

29 Jan 2019 07:36

MG Mike, cheers :)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2019 08:35

@ shiva

Your idea with the Meyer Werft is great.. We have such things here and they are worthy to be in ETS2 cause many trucks get there. North germany has many port areas and factories, shipyards and so on.. All places which are suitable as delivery points.

Hamburg : BLG Container terminal and many others too of course. That alternative road you mentioned leads aside to Finkenwerder where Airbus has a factory for planes.. And another shipyard is nearby too.

Bremerhaven has a BLG Container terminal too. 5 kilometers long, the longest of the world. A car shipping terminal is there as well where cars and trucks and tractors would load on big transportships operated by Wallenius Wilhelmsen.

Bremen has some port area too. Cuxhaven gets now Siemens for offshore wind turbines.

Papenburg has the Meyerwerft where cruising ships like the Aidas where built.

And Emden is already as an Addon there..

So there were a few options for promods which where not only delivery points, they are visible from a distance cause they are big so they would be some kind of landmark too.

Making all is impossible due to not enough space, I know this. But some should be possible I think.

By the way the Meyerwerft should be some think that could be added by the Emden developer. It is close to Emden.. Or would be at the ETS2 or Promodsmap.

Very cool that a guy from sweden is so interested in north germany! Cheers back to you! :)

Lars014

29 Jan 2019 11:31

Yes ofcourse, would be Really awesome to see Airbus with their airport near Hamburg 👍
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information