Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Qixiwi
Developer
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2018 13:48

Wow, here's a bunch of new amazing pics almost every other day. It's incredible.
I like trucking, I like Europe, so that's why I love ProMods!

AConserva

07 Apr 2018 11:17

I'm really looking forward to drive around more of Iberian Peninsula roads and cities :D :D
Ronda są spoko

ShadowBlazer01

07 Apr 2018 12:21

EdgeGladiator wrote:
04 Apr 2018 20:02
Thank you! now the link is public, I put it back.

https://www.google.fr/maps/d/u/0/viewer ... 005817&z=5
Well, in your concept I miss some cities such as Oviedo or Talavera de la Reina (Oviedo as capital city of Asturias and highly important in Spanish History, and Talavera having one of the highest bridges of Spain, a recovered industry and pretty similar characteristics to Toledo), and villages that could be curious such as Rio de Onor (Spanish - Portuguese Border) or Sagres (As we have Nordkapp in Norway). All in all and despite those insignificant details I mentioned, your concept is fantastic, congratulations ;) :D

Btw, the pics are amazing, cannot wait to drive over there :O
Driving fan, living life at University, learning what happiness and wholeness mean in life 😀😀
Industrial Engineering Student at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Madrid Metropolitan Area).

Image Image

EdgeGladiator

08 Apr 2018 18:17

ShadowBlazer01 wrote:

Well, in your concept I miss some cities such as Oviedo or Talavera de la Reina (Oviedo as capital city of Asturias and highly important in Spanish History, and Talavera having one of the highest bridges of Spain, a recovered industry and pretty similar characteristics to Toledo), and villages that could be curious such as Rio de Onor (Spanish - Portuguese Border) or Sagres (As we have Nordkapp in Norway). All in all and despite those insignificant details I mentioned, your concept is fantastic, congratulations ;) :D

Thank you! :D For Talavera de la Reina, I hesitated to put this city or Toledo because I thought it was more important to have Toledo but you have good arguments! Afterwards for other cities like Oviedo or for example Mérida, Jaen, Logrono ... they are too close to other big cities, the distances between 2 cities would be too short and there would be too much work for the developers. There are even some cities of my concept that I hesitate to suppress or not (Vitoria-Gasteiz, Motril, Lugo). After that, these cities can still be fictional by having their names on the signs and also having the interchanges going to them.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MordekaiZeyo

10 Apr 2018 16:36

Wow! Impressive work!

ShadowBlazer01

11 Apr 2018 20:09

EdgeGladiator wrote:
08 Apr 2018 18:17
ShadowBlazer01 wrote:

Thank you! :D For Talavera de la Reina, I hesitated to put this city or Toledo because I thought it was more important to have Toledo but you have good arguments! Afterwards for other cities like Oviedo or for example Mérida, Jaen, Logrono ... they are too close to other big cities, the distances between 2 cities would be too short and there would be too much work for the developers. There are even some cities of my concept that I hesitate to suppress or not (Vitoria-Gasteiz, Motril, Lugo). After that, these cities can still be fictional by having their names on the signs and also having the interchanges going to them.

Just have a look, u may like this:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 296875&z=6

Talking about Toledo, it could be as Carcassonne in France or Maastricht in Promods Netherlands, or be a small (Industrially talking) city, with a gas station and one company (Similar to Suzzara in Italy DLC).
BTW, Motril is a too important harbour, almost compulsory for the game ;)
Driving fan, living life at University, learning what happiness and wholeness mean in life 😀😀
Industrial Engineering Student at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Madrid Metropolitan Area).

Image Image

LCScanalda
Donation rank:

11 Apr 2018 21:38

Will the creation of the city of Vinaroz really be done? why I am from Vinaroz and I would really like it to come out on the map

ShadowBlazer01

11 Apr 2018 21:49

LCScanalda wrote:
11 Apr 2018 21:38
Will the creation of the city of Vinaroz really be done? why I am from Vinaroz and I would really like it to come out on the map
It's confirmed. Congrats, dude.

Image Image

TheTimephoon

12 Apr 2018 19:34

Very nice work!
Hello :)

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/zigot

CptCaribbean

12 Apr 2018 21:36

ShadowBlazer01 wrote:
11 Apr 2018 20:09
Just have a look, u may like this:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 296875&z=6
There won't be a Plymouth - Santander ferry.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information