Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
realdeal350
Developer

19 Apr 2015 22:24

said27081999 wrote:Finaly some new pictures looks good. What are you going to do after Barcelona? Zaragoza?
Most likely.

And about the Canary Islands, they are part of Europe because they are part of Spain and Spain is part of Europe ;) I dont think i will include them because of how far away they are from everything else. Maybe if we make Africa i will include them :mrgreen: :P
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

19 Apr 2015 23:26

realdeal350 wrote:
said27081999 wrote:Finaly some new pictures looks good. What are you going to do after Barcelona? Zaragoza?
Most likely.

And about the Canary Islands, they are part of Europe because they are part of Spain and Spain is part of Europe ;) I dont think i will include them because of how far away they are from everything else. Maybe if we make Africa i will include them :mrgreen: :P
Hope that the aim of not including Africa in Promods still stands, and nothing has changed in team's ethos. Note, Euro Truck Simulator. Not TSM ;)

Also, having been to Canary Islands, I haven't seen a single truck there. Maybe I didn't look properly. But it's more of a tourist destination.

Kjarbarey

19 Apr 2015 23:56

realdeal350 wrote:
Most likely.

I went to New Caledonia once; does that mean that I went to Europe?
I may have been in France but I definitely wasn't in Europe.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

20 Apr 2015 09:16

Greenland belongs to the Kingdom of Denmark, but does it belong to Europe? Technically not; it belongs to North-America. And another thing is that although Greenland and the Faroe Islands both belong to the Kingdom of Denmark, they don't need to follow all Danish rules. In fact, they are not part of the EU either, while Denmark is an EU member.

That an area is part of a country doesn't mean that the same rules apply there. This is why I think that Madeira and the Canary Islands are not necessary. And frankly, the majority of these islands are really small, so would you even expect truck traffic there?...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

20 Apr 2015 15:16

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:Hope that the aim of not including Africa in Promods still stands, and nothing has changed in team's ethos. Note, Euro Truck Simulator. Not TSM ;)
Nope, as far as I know, Africa isn't coming to ProMods. I'd rather have more of Russia.
Last edited by tkk7406 on 20 Apr 2015 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

leillo1975
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2015 16:47

If Feroe Islands are included, Canary and Balearic Islands are Europe also. Canary Islands, Madeira and Açores are not from Africa, are European Union territories. I don't think that Feroe Islands have a lot of truck traffic....

I don't have particular interest in include this islands in ProMods, but if others are also entitled, and if the developer want to work in it, I don't have any problem

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

20 Apr 2015 17:41

leillo1975 wrote:I don't think that Feroe Islands have a lot of truck traffic....
But then again it is perfect for stopping by whilst going to Iceland.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

20 Apr 2015 20:37

Potsie wrote:Because Canary Islands are part of the Spain, I thing they are part of the europe too, even when they are not part of the continental europe. Like Hawaii is part of the USA, even when they not part of the mainland USA. But is there any truck traffic to canarys from mainland europe?

We have an Iceland on map. Is is not part of continental europe either, so...
lol lol and lol

much to learn you have, young grasshoper

Continents
The Netherlands and France are all in Europe, yeah?
More about Countries
More about The European Union

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

20 Apr 2015 20:39

^^ C.G.P. Grey's are always quite insightful ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

mondeladas
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 14:47

Well I live in Madeira Island, I've been in Azores and Canary Island several times, and sure, you can't compare the truck traffic here in the Island with Mainland Europe, thats insane. But in these 3 Archipelagos, specialy in Canary Islands you see more trucks that you can imagine, and most of them came from Mainland Europe by Ferry.

And guys I just made a question, there are no needs to says shit like "There are Islands they don't make part of Europe" and so on and so forth. Like most of the people here in these forum I would like to see my hometown in game just it.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information