Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
mondeladas
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 14:52

And this 3 Archipelagos are part of Europe, for those who doubt it just make a quick search in google.

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 14:59

That's not the deciding factor though, that is all.

MistahDave
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 15:10

I would say focus on Palma and the med islands first. I would much rather see parts of Morocco added befofe Canary Islands but when everything else is done I don't see why not! ;D

mondeladas
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 15:18

LA-MJ wrote:That's not the deciding factor though, that is all.
Like I said before it was just a question, I thought since Faroe Islands it will be a chance to add my hometown, Funchal in Madeira Island.

Maybe if I have time I create an "Addon" to Pro Mods with these 3 Archipelagos...

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 16:44

MandelSoft wrote:^^ C.G.P. Grey's are always quite insightful ;)
OMG. I love CGP Grey! He's just awesome!
#JeSuisCharlie

perrayo
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2015 21:35

In relation to Europe and European Union. One thing is the states who takes parts in this "organization" (it's not well said) and other one is the territory of Europe.

A basic example is Switzerland (Europe but not European Unión)

Also exist colonies that take part In a countrie which is in the EU but they don't take the politics of the Unión. Like New Caledonia or the French Polynesia.

Regards.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2015 00:14

mondeladas wrote:Like most of the people here in these forum I would like to see my hometown in game just it.
I visited your absolutely beautiful island back around 1962. In fact, I have a photograph of my mom, dad and I in one of the "wooden sleds" that we rode down the streets from the village of Monte back down to the bottom.

I'm delighted that they are still doing this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak7V6u4phNw

In case anyone's curious, this adventure from 1967 is pretty close to what my parents and I saw while there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKDh8mX_apk
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

leillo1975
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2015 11:51

mondeladas wrote:Well I live in Madeira Island, I've been in Azores and Canary Island several times, and sure, you can't compare the truck traffic here in the Island with Mainland Europe, thats insane. But in these 3 Archipelagos, specialy in Canary Islands you see more trucks that you can imagine, and most of them came from Mainland Europe by Ferry.

And guys I just made a question, there are no needs to says shit like "There are Islands they don't make part of Europe" and so on and so forth. Like most of the people here in these forum I would like to see my hometown in game just it.

I Agree !!!

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

22 Apr 2015 15:40

mondeladas wrote:And guys I just made a question, there are no needs to says shit like "There are Islands they don't make part of Europe" and so on and so forth. Like most of the people here in these forum I would like to see my hometown in game just it.
Don't want to spoil anything, but here's what the developer said:
realdeal350 wrote:And about the Canary Islands, they are part of Europe because they are part of Spain and Spain is part of Europe ;) I dont think i will include them because of how far away they are from everything else. Maybe if we make Africa i will include them :mrgreen: :P
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

jontsuba
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2015 18:51

That doesn't mean someone else may come and make it, even North Africa. Now, hope next message comes with images of Spain.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information