Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
martinusK

10 Sep 2015 19:04

Very good density.... Also would like to see the Gibraltar with it's runway as mentioned before... :)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2015 19:52

realdeal350 wrote:Well here is a concept map I made some time ago:
image.jpg
Brown = highway
Blue = road
Well i know it is a bit early to talk about Portugal but i have an idea here, instead of making Portimão you could make Faro because it is the capital of the Algarve so it is importanter i guess.. it works a little like the USA each state has got a capital. Here each district has got one
Image Image

Eryman
Developer

10 Sep 2015 22:30

CrazyTrucker wrote:Well i know it is a bit early to talk about Portugal but i have an idea here, instead of making Portimão you could make Faro because it is the capital of the Algarve so it is importanter i guess.. it works a little like the USA each state has got a capital. Here each district has got one
If he's planning to add Madeira island, it's very likely to have Portimão instead of Faro, cause Faro doesn't have a direct connection to sea. Besides, there was a real ferry route Portimão-Funchal until 2012.

If not, I agree that Faro is a most important town.

The brazilian guy of ProMods

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2015 01:51

A city may be more "important" than another, but this might not hold true from a truckers point of view. Are trucks more frequent in Portimao or Faro? I could be wrong, but port cities usually have more cargo than other cities.

jmchamorro wrote:I gotta say that here in Spain, Algeciras port is one of the most important ports and in my opinion is necessary that it appears in this fabulous game. Obviously, I really know that all the places can't be done but it's a place much more important than others like Murcia, Almería or Malaga here in the south... It's a vital place like Gibraltar
I can't wait no more for this map... :cry:
I wonder if both Gibraltar and Algeciras can fit into the map together.
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2015 12:57

Eryman wrote:
If he's planning to add Madeira island, it's very likely to have Portimão instead of Faro, cause Faro doesn't have a direct connection to sea. Besides, there was a real ferry route Portimão-Funchal until 2012.

Well yeah, that's a good point
Image Image

mondeladas
Donation rank:

12 Sep 2015 00:30

Eryman wrote:
CrazyTrucker wrote:Well i know it is a bit early to talk about Portugal but i have an idea here, instead of making Portimão you could make Faro because it is the capital of the Algarve so it is importanter i guess.. it works a little like the USA each state has got a capital. Here each district has got one

@Eryman, I'm impressed, most of the Portuguese living in mainland Portugal, don't even know where's Madeira...
And a big part of them only knew that we had a Ferry connecting Portimão > Funchal > Las Palmas, after the line was canceled, and for a Brazilian know all that, I'm really impressed.

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

12 Sep 2015 17:26

@mondeladas
Once a guy here in Lisbon told me that Algarve was a different country.. :lol:

I have to admit i didn't know that there was a ferry from Portimão - Funchal
Image Image

realdeal350
Developer

13 Sep 2015 06:41

Scenery town La Seu D'Urgell:
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

IvanGF14
Developer

13 Sep 2015 06:44

Very nice :o

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2015 07:07

Nice work RealDeal!! :shock:
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information