Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
CptCaribbean

26 Apr 2018 09:54

Ciudad Real, hometown of Jordi ENP :lol:
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

PirriAND

26 Apr 2018 11:12

CptCaribbean wrote:
26 Apr 2018 09:54
Ciudad Real, hometown of Jordi ENP :lol:
What a legend this kid is.

IvanGF14
Developer

26 Apr 2018 19:01

lol
----
Anyway back to the topic please ;)

ShadowBlazer01

02 May 2018 22:32

As I can see, Promods is developing Ciudad Real. That means that Toledo province is about to be developed too? I'm from that region (Toledo Province), if help is needed I'm receptive to help you in anything needed ;)
Driving fan, living life at University, learning what happiness and wholeness mean in life 😀😀
Industrial Engineering Student at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Madrid Metropolitan Area).

Image Image

realdeal350
Developer

02 May 2018 23:05

Do you know any special industries or things that are produced in Toledo province or all of Castilla-La Mancha? I really want to add more of this stuff :)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

jonny27

03 May 2018 18:51

liano wrote:
25 Apr 2018 01:00
I know that Promods is not limited to observing the population, hence my suggestions as citizen of this country. Actually, I'm just trying to help.

Then follows a list with the turnover of the non-financial companies above € 3,000,000,000 in the year of 2016 by cities.

As we can see, there is LISBOA (Amadora, Cascais, Lisbon, Loures, Oeiras, Sintra), PORTO (Maia, Matosinhos, Oporto, Vila Nova de Gaia), BRAGA (Barcelos, Braga, Guimarães, Vila Nova de Famalicão), SETÚBAL (Setúbal, Palmela), LEIRIA and Santa Maria da Feira (again).

Now a map of portuguese ports.
Port of Viana do Castelo (Hinterland) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Leixões (Regional Hinterland) - "Yellow List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Aveiro (Hinterland Regional) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Figueira da Foz (Hinterland Regional) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Peniche (Fishing / Recreation) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Lisbon (Hinterland Regional) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Cascais (Fishing / Recreation)
Port of Sesimbra (Fishing / Recreation)
Port of Setúbal (Hinterland Regional) - "Yellow List of port operation capacity for ship owners"
Port of Sines (Transshipment "Transshipment" / National Hinterland and Trans-European Network) - "Green list of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Lagos (Fishing / Recreation)
Port of Faro (Hinterland Regional) - "Red List of port operation capacity for shipowners"
Port of Vila Real de Santo António (Fishing / Recreation)
And airports.
Really not seeing Santa Maria da Feira as a good option there (and I know it well, I live 10Km from it). Too close from Porto (30Km give or take), and we don't see it as a much relevant business hub anymore. If anything, São João da Madeira is the current hub to look at in the northern Aveiro region (at least relative to its size). Still too close though for this area in particular, I think Aveiro itself is a much better option, or even just go farther with Coimbra altogether, if we want to go with a "at least 100Km between cities" policy.

LAFAYET47
Donation rank:

03 May 2018 19:35

realdeal350 wrote:
02 May 2018 23:05
Do you know any special industries or things that are produced in Toledo province or all of Castilla-La Mancha? I really want to add more of this stuff :)
Well Albacete knives used to be famous in the past, sharp and good quality :D but I dont know if this industry is still relevant today.

Another ones could be the wine industry, if theres someone from Castilla could confirm this (I'm actually from Andalousia :D)

Noah_Lukas

03 May 2018 19:54

Andalusia has such a nice panorama especially around Cádiz this is something to look forward to ( in my eyes ). ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

EdgeGladiator

03 May 2018 20:03

By being already going to Algeciras, Jerez, Malaga, Marbella(mafia), I can assure you that yes. :D
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

LAFAYET47
Donation rank:

03 May 2018 20:19

Cádiz province is one of the most beatitul of entire Spain. I have a house there :D

Generally speaking,Andalusia has almost all types of environments. If only Promods work would reach there sometime in future I would have no words to describe how grateful I would be.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information